Login

russian armor

Hello

4 Jun 2015, 03:55 AM

Hey CoH2.org

I normally just lurk around here, but lately I've been interested in getting involved so I went and made a forum account.

I was wondering if someone could help me squeeze myself into the community somehow. Is there a community steam group or teamspeak server or something? I'd love to make some friends I could play competitively with. I'm interested in improving my game, and I want to meet some smart people I can pool brain power with.

I like all the factions and all the game sizes. Even just a partner I could 1v1 to death would be great. Could anyone recommend a clan or someone I can talk to? My stat card thing is hooked up if you want to judge me with your judgmental eyes.

Thanks,
Xucphra

4 Jun 2015, 04:40 AM

:welcome: to the site old chap. To get into the community, you can start by uploading a replay of your game and asking for a replay review. As for clans, you should check out The Angry Bears (TAB). They're a good clan and are fun to play with. I'm not a member of the clan but I've played with them before and they're fun guys. The boss of the clan is Napalm.

Your playercard is not set to public btw.

Again, :welcome:. Enjoy your time here. :)
4 Jun 2015, 04:56 AM

Whoops. Playercard should be there now, I think. Thanks for the helpful response.
4 Jun 2015, 05:01 AM

Sup dawg, how ya doin', welcome to the CoH2 community. Honestly the best way to make friends in this environment is to watch twitch streams broadcasting CoH2 and hang out with the chat there, asking if anyone is available for 1s or 2s imo(fast way). Slow way would be via asking for partners on a thread here. :foreveralone:
If you ever need a TS to share with yourself and your 2v2/1v1 partner to speak on COHEXPERTS(my clan) has one you can use 24/7 free of charge/limits: 108.62.104.31:9980
4 Jun 2015, 05:11 AM

Sup dawg, how ya doin', welcome to the CoH2 community. Honestly the best way to make friends in this environment is to watch twitch streams broadcasting CoH2 and hang out with the chat there, asking if anyone is available for 1s or 2s imo(fast way). Slow way would be via asking for partners on a thread here. :foreveralone:
If you ever need a TS to share with yourself and your 2v2/1v1 partner to speak on COHEXPERTS(my clan) has one you can use 24/7 free of charge/limits: 108.62.104.31:9980

Good advice, thanks. I appreciate the gesture.
4 Jun 2015, 08:34 AM

Are scrubs like me welcomed as well? :snfBarton:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS