Login

russian armor

Sittard Summer

1 Jun 2015, 10:06 AM

I've been hearing a lot of complains from my friends, that this map causes the game to crash and give a bugsplat in the loading screen. anyone else experiencing this? (I don't have any personal experiences about this since I don't play team games that much)
1 Jun 2015, 10:20 AM

Never played this one beauce of worst design ever (sorry Monolithic Bacon) 3 bridges is just so... meh, please take this out of rankshit! :*(
1 Jun 2015, 10:46 AM

Permanently Banned
Have had my only loading issues with this game on this map. Game just won't load it from time to time
1 Jun 2015, 13:10 PM

That map is just awful, it is basically a terrible remake of Lyon (which was already a bad map).

Now to be fair to the creator, its awful as a MP map, but im sure it is great fun if comp stomps are you're thing!
Hux
1 Jun 2015, 13:30 PM
Patrion 14

I cant say I've ever had any loading problems with this map... yet but I have had it bug out a few times, mostly concerning the bridges on either side. Sometimes you cannot repair the bridges at all once they have been destroyed which is sad. Having said that I've also seen, albeit only vehicles, cross with no bridge present, i.e the units drop off the terrain and reappear on the other side of the river....

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★