Login

russian armor

Wishing Good Luck to the Alpha Testers!

5 May 2015, 08:19 AM

No, I was just looking to wish everyone good luck today in the alpha. I thought a modified version of Eisenhower's Great Crusade speach would go well with it.

I hope it goes well too, and your version of the speech was hilarious :D
5 May 2015, 08:30 AM

Dank post
5 May 2015, 09:26 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

5 May 2015, 09:41 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

>memecenter.com
5 May 2015, 09:51 AM

I put the code into steam last thursday, and got COH2-Alpha listed in my games library.In the DLC section it lists Company of Heroes 2 -XP2 Alpha,is this last years alpha ? And If so, will something like XP3 or UKF Alpha be added later today to the dlc section to download ?

Oh, and does anyone know the url for the alpha forums ?
5 May 2015, 10:10 AM

Nice try but NO Quinn Duffy

5 May 2015, 10:31 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I put the code into steam last thursday, and got COH2-Alpha listed in my games library.In the DLC section it lists Company of Heroes 2 -XP2 Alpha,is this last years alpha ? And If so, will something like XP3 or UKF Alpha be added later today to the dlc section to download ?

Not clever.

If you are genuine, hop over to the Official Forums and ask, where they will doubtless check you out first of all, before replying

If not genuine...

5 May 2015, 10:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2015, 10:10 AMNOOEEH

Nice try but NO Quinn Duffy

Most of the stuff in this thread is making me chuckle pretty hard.
5 May 2015, 10:54 AM

I am sincerely sorry, I did not think I was revealing anything.I just cannot find the alpha forums,and thought you would need to login first to be able to see anything anyway. I do not want to break any rules and I again apologise if I asked something inappropriate.
5 May 2015, 10:56 AM

I am sincerely sorry, I did not think I was revealing anything.I just cannot find the alpha forums,and thought you would need to login first to be able to see anything anyway. I do not want to break any rules and I again apologise if I asked something inappropriate.

Alpha forum link is in the email saying you're in alpha - Siddolio
5 May 2015, 11:00 AM

Thankyou, I just realised it was hyperlinked, I feel so stupid.
5 May 2015, 11:07 AM

Please, to entertain yourself while waiting, you mayyyyy wanna actually read the emails, and read the forums, in order to put yourself in a position to properly test and provide feedback.
5 May 2015, 12:27 PM

wait relic staff wake up and go to work at Relic HQ
and setup server ok take nap or roaming at los santos
5 May 2015, 15:42 PM

Have fun man! :)
5 May 2015, 16:24 PM

Anyone who has fun in an alpha, is doing it wrong. lol ;)
They need as much patience as they can muster, long fought out hours and hours of on end testing, trying to re-create bugs, writing long posts, give opinions on how to change it, and if history repeats to start having a somewhat solid game come release, then to have everything changed release date, then the backlash from the community to the testers (all stuff everyone already knows)

God speed alpha testers. May you fight for a brighter future, no matter how unappreciated you guys may seem, Keep your heads up and Crush them bugs! :D
5 May 2015, 17:11 PM

Anyone who has fun in an alpha, is doing it wrong. lol ;)
They need as much patience as they can muster, long fought out hours and hours of on end testing, trying to re-create bugs, writing long posts, give opinions on how to change it, and if history repeats to start having a somewhat solid game come release, then to have everything changed release date, then the backlash from the community to the testers (all stuff everyone already knows)

God speed alpha testers. May you fight for a brighter future, no matter how unappreciated you guys may seem, Keep your heads up and Crush them bugs! :D

That's... not what alpha is, at least for Relic. I am talking about my experience in the previous alpha (WFA). They just care about their numbers and statistics, and they implement drastic changes at final minutes.

I hope it won't be the case in this alpha though, and as a lucky alpha tester I'll try my best to at least address some bugs.
5 May 2015, 17:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2015, 17:11 PMRMMLz

That's... not what alpha is, at least for Relic. I am talking about my experience in the previous alpha (WFA). They just care about their numbers and statistics, and they implement drastic changes at final minutes.

I hope it won't be the case in this alpha though, and as a lucky alpha tester I'll try my best to at least address some bugs.
They care about feedback as well. Basically (feedback)*(Statistics) = (How much Relic gives a shit)
5 May 2015, 18:10 PM

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
5 May 2015, 18:26 PM

This is war, gentlemen.
5 May 2015, 19:04 PM
Donator 22

GL HF Alpha testers.

Abuse the **** out of everything and ruthlessly track down the bugs.

KILL THE BUGS!!!

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS