Login

russian armor

All vehicles useless against OKW

30 Apr 2015, 10:15 AM
Donator 11

OKW is very vulnerable too an early M20. (you can easily dodge Volks with Schrecks...) only Problem Raketenwerfer and of course a Puma/Flak HT. But if your opponent goes T1 you will have some minutes of pure glory :)

The best OKW AT is probably the Jagdpanzer IV and the PaK 43... every other tank is no Problem for your Jackson/Su-85... in some cases the Panther will be also very threating
30 Apr 2015, 10:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Apr 2015, 10:15 AMSwonVIP
OKW is very vulnerable too an early M20. (you can easily dodge Volks with Schrecks...) only Problem Raketenwerfer and of course a Puma/Flak HT. But if your opponent goes T1 you will have some minutes of pure glory :)

The best OKW AT is probably the Jagdpanzer IV and the PaK 43... every other tank is no Problem for your Jackson/Su-85... in some cases the Panther will be also very threating

Yeah, I feel nearly compelled to go Jagdpanzer IV in 2on2 all the time right now, especially since my Wehrmacht team mate likes to go for Ostwinds. Puma would be great in certain situations as well, however you need the Medic Truck anyway (unless you can have a team mate to build a Medic bunker for you) so may as well just start with that and get a Jagdpanzer immediately, also lets me get leIG early enough. Puma is also not the right answer against every vehicle, I think the Jagdpanzer is more versatile here.

Going for the last tier does not seem reasonable anymore to me. The Panther comes too late imho if you don't get Jagdpanzer or Puma before already, and then you don't really need the Panther that much anymore. Against Jacksons I also prefer the Jagdpanzer over the Panther now. Obersoldaten in my opinion are not specifically worth teching for anymore, better get some doctrinal infantry (Panzerfüsilier / Fallschirmjäger / Jäger Light Infantry). Sturmtiger is not really something I consider right now. Luchs would be probably the best reason to tech for along with the Flak cannon on the building itself, but that investment may be better kept for another Jagdpanzer.
30 Apr 2015, 11:02 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Apr 2015, 10:53 AMgokkel

Yeah, I feel nearly compelled to go Jagdpanzer IV in 2on2 all the time right now, especially since my Wehrmacht team mate likes to go for Ostwinds. Puma would be great in certain situations as well, however you need the Medic Truck anyway (unless you can have a team mate to build a Medic bunker for you) so may as well just start with that and get a Jagdpanzer immediately, also lets me get leIG early enough. Puma is also not the right answer against every vehicle, I think the Jagdpanzer is more versatile here.

Going for the last tier does not seem reasonable anymore to me. The Panther comes too late imho if you don't get Jagdpanzer or Puma before already, and then you don't really need the Panther that much anymore. Against Jacksons I also prefer the Jagdpanzer over the Panther now. Obersoldaten in my opinion are not specifically worth teching for anymore, better get some doctrinal infantry (Panzerfüsilier / Fallschirmjäger / Jäger Light Infantry). Sturmtiger is not really something I consider right now. Luchs would be probably the best reason to tech for along with the Flak cannon on the building itself, but that investment may be better kept for another Jagdpanzer.

Yep Jagdpanzer IV is definitly a lethal Jackson counter... it normally fires the first shot out of his camouflage and on higher vet levels he has quite a better reload time compared to the Jackson. I noticed there are quite a few missed to penetrate shots on the Jagdpanzer at least on VET 2.. also the soviet AT nade really often fails to penetrate the Jagdpanzer IV.
Especially in teamgames always build a Jagdpanzer! ;) Combine it with a KT or a Pak 43. I like to combine it with the Ostwind from Plünderer.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★