russian armor

Bullits: Flanking Maneuvers and other things

10 Apr 2015, 09:38 AM

Hey how can I get this bullit?
Flanking Maneuvers

Its said Kill 70 HMG team members and 70 Mortar team members with Shock Troops

Hmm better ask what are teammembers?

Like for the Germansmembers

- Mortar ( 4 units ) are these 4 members or 1 member?
10 Apr 2015, 09:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2015, 09:38 AMNoudt
Hey how can I get this bullit?
Flanking Maneuvers

Its said Kill 70 HMG team members and 70 Mortar team members with Shock Troops

Hmm better ask what are teammembers?

Like for the Germansmembers

- Mortar ( 4 units ) are these 4 members or 1 member?
Correct me if I´m wrong, but I think those achievements are outdated. You can´t unlock anything by fulfilling the task. You need to get a lucky drop by playing multiplayer games. The chance to get a drop for Soviets is higher when playing Soviets.

As for members: It´s the entities on the mortar. A German mortar has 4 members, a Russian mortar has 6 members. Though I´m not 100% sure whether you don´t get one member per weapon crew less - as the last member runs away instead of being killed on the regular mortars (not the Russian 120mm).
10 Apr 2015, 09:58 AM
Donator 33

Just start a custom match with a friend and tell him to reinforce his MG & MORTAR teams while you kill them, to get this achievment :P
10 Apr 2015, 11:42 AM

Correct me if I´m wrong, but I think those achievements are outdated. You can´t unlock anything by fulfilling the task. You need to get a lucky drop by playing multiplayer games. The chance to get a drop for Soviets is higher when playing Soviets.

As for members: It´s the entities on the mortar. A German mortar has 4 members, a Russian mortar has 6 members. Though I´m not 100% sure whether you don´t get one member per weapon crew less - as the last member runs away instead of being killed on the regular mortars (not the Russian 120mm).

You're right, it's possible to get the achievement but the bulletin itself is in the hands of RNG GODS. Regarding the other issue, the forth member with escapes can be killed, so I think you have to kill it.
10 Apr 2015, 11:55 AM

Every bulletin drops as war spoil and that is the only way to get them.
Only exclusion from this rule are AA bulletin rewards for finishing campaign for USF.
10 Apr 2015, 13:21 PM

But does it matters if I kill for example the first crew 3/4 and the next one 4/4. So in total 7 or does it only count when you kill them on a full crew squad 4/4?

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★