Login

russian armor

Dealing with Ost

9 Apr 2015, 18:34 PM

So after this new patch I've had a hard time winning games against the ostheer and it seems like that's what most people are playing right now. Generally I see player go heavy T1 5 grens, MGs, mortars, then into T3 for the P4s. It's still the blob I'm having a hard time breaking, 4 grens with LMGs eat almost anything your throw at them. I can cap around the blob, but eventually you have to deal with it, and if they park on the fuel they're going to have tanks out which complicates matters. Mortars are a soft counter at best and get run over all the time, maxims go down to 1 rifle nade cause they love to cuddle. I've had some lols with demo charges but those aren't very consistent. I'm just curious to see how you all are adjusting to the new meta, I'm definitely struggling.
9 Apr 2015, 19:09 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Wrong forum
And elaborate. Dealing with Ost as what faction? On what map? what commander are you facing?
9 Apr 2015, 19:20 PM
Donator 22

Hahahaha XD
Sorry for the lolz but I didnt read something like this in ages!!XD
So I dont play soviets alot in automatch but what bothers me the most as playing ost is shockspam and 120mils. Might as well go for kv8 but be aware of fausts! ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★