Login

russian armor

Bug/Tip Report: Shoot through Bushes

7 Apr 2015, 08:07 AM

Hi, fellow Commanders Komaraden and товарищ
Good day!
I have found a small tip to fire shots of Pak or Tank through bushes, which would normally block the shot.
1. Place your Tank/AT gun near the bush, very close to it. Bushes are a common sight in maps like Langres or Angoville.
2. Using Attack Ground ability
3. You will find your shots have 100% passed the bushes

This could be very useful to destroy bunkers, forward bases or sWs located on the other side.
Would be better when combined with Signal shots
7 Apr 2015, 08:18 AM
Patrion 14

pretty kewl. think it wont be game breaking.
7 Apr 2015, 09:01 AM

7 Apr 2015, 11:13 AM

Working as intended. Although attack ground has terrible accuracy, you can shoot through some soft shot blockers.
7 Apr 2015, 12:55 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2015, 11:13 AMRMMLz
Working as intended. Although attack ground has terrible accuracy, you can shoot through some soft shot blockers.
PZ IV using the attack ground is most accurate way the tank can shoot (due to less scatter) if you use attack ground
7 Apr 2015, 13:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2015, 12:55 PMATCF
PZ IV using the attack ground is most accurate way the tank can shoot (due to less scatter) if you use attack ground

Really? can you back this up with stats? Interesting. I've used AG mostly on TDs like SU85, jacksons and elefant which have terrible accuracy. I've never tried PzIV and never checked the stats.
7 Apr 2015, 13:29 PM

Old.
Known.
Intended.
7 Apr 2015, 13:38 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2015, 13:27 PMRMMLz

Really? can you back this up with stats? Interesting. I've used AG mostly on TDs like SU85, jacksons and elefant which have terrible accuracy. I've never tried PzIV and never checked the stats.
i remember peter qumsieh playing around with PZ iV's during relic stream when they showed the new nerfed Ram and explained unit scatter and was stunned when PZ IV with attack ground showed more accurate hits when he used it for testing, it might still be available on relics twitch channel, i will try to find it for you, when i get off from work :P
7 Apr 2015, 15:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2015, 13:38 PMATCF
i remember peter qumsieh playing around with PZ iV's during relic stream when they showed the new nerfed Ram and explained unit scatter and was stunned when PZ IV with attack ground showed more accurate hits when he used it for testing, it might still be available on relics twitch channel, i will try to find it for you, when i get off from work :P

WUT! Interesting, no need to find the actual video though, I trust a fellow forum member's memory :D
Thanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 96

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment