Login

russian armor

No second game in automatch possible

5 Apr 2015, 20:02 PM

Hi,

when I first search a game in automatch (in only play 2on2 with my mate) it works as intended and we find a match. But after this match, when we return to lobby it is not possible to find another match. It seems that clicking the search-button starts a search, but it show: "Searching as axis 0%; Searching as allied 0%" and it remains like that.
When somebody leaves the lobby the other one cant see that and it looks like you stayed in lobby. You although cant open a new lobby, because the "Connecting"-PopUp stays forever.

Restarting the game solves the problem. This occurs since last patch.

Any help?

sigah
5 Apr 2015, 20:06 PM

I believe it is common problem after patch.
5 Apr 2015, 20:19 PM

Just wait a bit - the 0/0 will eventually change into real numbers.
5 Apr 2015, 20:19 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Hi, I found a solution that worked for me for 5 games in a row. When you see 0% press the stop searching button. After about 1 minute you will see the correct % of players searching and the search will stop. If you start again you will not have that problem anymore till the next game search :p
6 Apr 2015, 05:53 AM

Yeah getting this since patch as well, usually goes away after a minute, or as above just stop it and wait. On the upside gives more time for snack/drink/smoke between games :D
7 Apr 2015, 13:12 PM

Hi, I found a solution that worked for me for 5 games in a row. When you see 0% press the stop searching button. After about 1 minute you will see the correct % of players searching and the search will stop. If you start again you will not have that problem anymore till the next game search :p

ill try this now, but this need to be fixed

EDIT:
nope,, didnt work. i waited for 2 min and nothing happens, it keeps searching with 0% and it wont stop searching
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight