Login

russian armor

M10 Bug

4 Apr 2015, 16:50 PM

If you have the M10 on prioritze vehicles and are crushing a Tanks supporting blob of infantry the M10 will not face its turret towards the tank until you stop moving. It works like the turret lock when a Puma hits you.

Very annoying when trying to crush a blob and a Tank has one hit of health left and the damn thing wont aim at it.
5 Apr 2015, 07:03 AM
Patrion 28

huh, i wonder what causes that. might be the move orders.
5 Apr 2015, 13:05 PM

huh, i wonder what causes that. might be the move orders.

Yep its obviously the Move orders. All that Click Click Click once I stop doing that the turret will turn to face. I also had this problem chasing an Ostwind between shot blockers. Its a pretty huge bug. It basically means being mobile on the offensive with it is punished. Kind of against its purpose.

Edit: Another funny thing is that when its turret just say shot to the left of the tank and your microing it around it wont go straight again. So its driving around the map with a turret all out of whack so you need to stop to reset the damn thing. So say I do a driveby and I am trying to micro away from a Rak and then get say engaged by a Puma I need to stop...let the turret face forward...then wait for it to start to track.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★