Blitzkrieg is reborn
19 Nov 2012, 00:29 AM
#1

Posts: 7 | Subs: 1
...on a new website. nice job dudes, site looks great
19 Nov 2012, 00:29 AM
#2
Posts: 3709 | Subs: 2
Welcome! And thank you.
19 Nov 2012, 00:39 AM
#3
Posts: 50
welcome!
19 Nov 2012, 00:48 AM
#4
1 Posts: 4559 | Subs: 2
Welcome !
19 Nov 2012, 00:54 AM
#5
Posts: 22
Welcome
19 Nov 2012, 09:51 AM
#6
Posts: 246
HelloU!
19 Nov 2012, 14:05 PM
#7
Posts: 838
Welcome!
I like the name! brings good memories when I use to play Blitzkrieg and Blitzkrieg 2 before CoH what a great RTS it was as well
I like the name! brings good memories when I use to play Blitzkrieg and Blitzkrieg 2 before CoH what a great RTS it was as well
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
21 | ||
|
|
|
84 | ||
|
|
|
6 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.485233.675+11
- 2.928244.792+22
- 3.619363.630+1
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3519




