Login

russian armor

Half second delay

3 Apr 2015, 05:30 AM

Hello
Ive been playing COH2 for over 800+ hours now and until this patch, everything was fine. After downloading the new patch Ive been experiencing a half second delay unit unit responsiveness. For example, i tell my grenediers to move left and although the arrow that appears where i clicked appears instantly, the grenediers wait half a second before carrying out orders. This is extremely frustrating. Ive asked people if they've been experiencing the same thing and a few of them have. Im running on a very nice gaming laptop and I've never had this issue before. Once again, only happens in MULTIPLAYER. Im i the only one experiencing this??
3 Apr 2015, 05:34 AM

Hello
Ive been playing COH2 for over 800+ hours now and until this patch, everything was fine. After downloading the new patch Ive been experiencing a half second delay unit unit responsiveness. For example, i tell my grenediers to move left and although the arrow that appears where i clicked appears instantly, the grenediers wait half a second before carrying out orders. This is extremely frustrating. Ive asked people if they've been experiencing the same thing and a few of them have. Im running on a very nice gaming laptop and I've never had this issue before. Once again, only happens in MULTIPLAYER. Im i the only one experiencing this??

Well....you just said you weren't the only one, didn't you?
3 Apr 2015, 06:08 AM

Have you tried restarting your router?
3 Apr 2015, 06:18 AM

Im reinstalling CoH2 and it keeps getting intrupted by "an error occurred while updating Company of Heroes 2 (download corrupt)" Im wondering if this has something to do with it....
3 Apr 2015, 20:34 PM
Patrion 28

do you have enough space where you are trying to install it?
3 Apr 2015, 22:51 PM

i didnt actually. After reinstalling it and using the "verify integrity of game cache" in steam its working normal again. At least i dont notice it anymore.
3 Apr 2015, 23:29 PM

i wouldn't be surprised if it's server load and latency issues.

i didnt actually. After reinstalling it and using the "verify integrity of game cache" in steam its working normal again. At least i dont notice it anymore.

great!
4 Apr 2015, 01:03 AM
Donator 11

it has always been atleast 0,5 second delay.. its not like this is a blizzard product.
4 Apr 2015, 01:26 AM

I also noticed horrible latency yesterday, far in excess of the Battleserver ping CELO was reporting. I assumed it had something to do with it being a long weekend here though.
4 Apr 2015, 11:52 AM

I run my internet connection trough a wifi hotspot in my phone and play over my mobile 3G internet and i always have around 0.5 or 1 second delay. Sometimes when it's really horrible i can get up towards 2 or 3 or even 4 second delay but that's unplayable.

Input delay is probably a networking issue. Wether it's on your end or relics, i can't say. With me it's definately on my end.
4 Apr 2015, 12:25 PM
Donator 11

I have the same problem like OP says. Also shift doesnt working well too.
4 Apr 2015, 13:16 PM

I have this 0,5+ commanddelay too. Especialy when I am trying to dogde grenades it´s very noticeable, or when I try to save my troops from usf-blobs. Realy annoying...
4 Apr 2015, 17:41 PM

Glad im not alone. Makes it harder to execute more micro intensive strategies.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 23
South Africa 1
Germany 575
United States 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %