Login

russian armor

Jacksons are now utterly ridiculous!

2 Apr 2015, 17:04 PM

DERP NOT JACKSON BUT M10 WOLVERINE

Apparently this:

is completely normal.

So QQ and stfu I suppose.

I'll just auto retreat whenever I see a M10 Wolverine rushing since apparently Tank Destroyers are supposedly infantry crushes.
I've played 300+ hours of CoH2 and never seen it this bad, always knew about running over infantry models with tanks, but not running over an entire army.

2 Apr 2015, 17:12 PM

Little salt on my popcorn anddddd im ready.
2 Apr 2015, 17:13 PM
2 Apr 2015, 17:14 PM

Permanently Banned
Im not even gonna watch this.

i GURANTEE it was m10's and not a JACKSON
2 Apr 2015, 17:19 PM

okay, I'm sorry if I got the specific type wrong. Have the M10 always been able to do this? At 19 minute and forward he rushes straight for my infantry unit with no regards to anything.

I've never seen it as bad as this. Were these opponents just more abusive than normally? lol
2 Apr 2015, 17:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2015, 17:12 PMGdot
Little salt on my popcorn anddddd im ready.

I couldn't care sh1t about the overall nerf of OKW. This is about having Tank Destroyers running over a massive amount of infantry like it was nothing.

I'm sorry if I'm ignorant, just never seen it this bad. The nerfs didn't do anything to my overall enjoyment of the game, this however, did.
2 Apr 2015, 17:22 PM
Patrion 14

Pretty sure the M10 is widely known as an infantry crush machine.
2 Apr 2015, 17:22 PM

okay, I'm sorry if I got the specific type wrong. Have the M10 always been able to do this? At 19 minute and forward he rushes straight for my infantry unit with no regards to anything.

I've never seen it as bad as this. Were these opponents just more abusive than normally? lol

The M10 recently got a health buff making it so it's even better for crushing. It's the fastest most agile medium in the game after all!
2 Apr 2015, 17:23 PM
Patrion 310

Where is that Von Ivan video when you need it.

Out of interest do you think this is a problem limited to Allies?
2 Apr 2015, 17:47 PM
Benefactor 115

Can confirm no Jacksons spotted in this game.

2 Apr 2015, 17:51 PM
Donator 11

It's not like it's a bug or a problem, actually crushing infantry is the only thing m10 does well, also your units cannot be crushed while retreating so you can just retreat when you see a few tons of steel rushing your guys. And if you let m10 drive into your base without getting engine damage from any source it's basically your fault.

Btw, mods, pls change the name of the thread.
2 Apr 2015, 17:52 PM

Where is that Von Ivan video when you need it.

Out of interest do you think this is a problem limited to Allies?

Never seen it before this bad. Never seen an Axis tank do this. Can they? I'm genuinly asking because I've never noticed it.

I've had shermans run over my troops, but this was utter madness.

2 Apr 2015, 17:55 PM

Hey, OP, M10s were always experts at this both in COH1 and 2. et's give poor allied a chance, shall we? ;). There is a guide somewhere around here which shows you how to do it. Most efficent at this are fast tanks and tank destroyers. Like M10s.
2 Apr 2015, 17:55 PM

All medium tanks and up can crush infantry (including SU76).
There used to be a guy on the forum with a gif in his signature of a blitzing panther getting 10+ crush kills in a single second.
2 Apr 2015, 17:56 PM
Donator 11

Never seen it before this bad. Never seen an Axis tank do this. Can they? I'm genuinly asking because I've never noticed it.

Every medium can do this, you just need to steer it well so it won't loose vehlocity. Panthers of both factions are really good in it. It's also easy with p4 on blitz. But it's true that M10 is the best crusher. On the other hand M36 (Jackson) is so lackluster it's one of the worst tanks for crushing. So maybe not every medium, and you just got the correct one in the thread name Kappa
2 Apr 2015, 17:57 PM

It's not like it's a bug or a problem, actually crushing infantry is the only thing m10 does well, also your units cannot be crushed while retreating so you can just retreat when you see a few tons of steel rushing your guys. And if you let m10 drive into your base without getting engine damage from any source it's basically your fault.

This is UTTER bullsh1t. Sorry I don't care what your excuse is. It's a TANK DESTROYER. It's not supposed to be infantry crusher.

I'm sorry, but all my units were already retreated. I didn't follow them home and few seconds later they're all gone. There are 30 seconds where I'm not elsewhere on the map and suddenly 7/9 infantry units are completely gone. It's supposed to destroy vehicles not completely remove any and all infantry units.

But from what I can gather this is completely normal. For whatever reason I don't see quite a lot of Wolverines despite playing most days of the week. I was utterly baffled when I saw this today.

So I guess QQ and stfu? Seems fair.
2 Apr 2015, 17:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2015, 17:47 PMKisiel
Can confirm no Jacksons spotted in this game.

Well I know what I'm doing tonight in my first game. Getting some M10's!
2 Apr 2015, 17:59 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

seriously? .-.
This has been around since the beginning of coh.
Just retreat and if you can faust it...if you look all bunched up and crushable...if someone waltzes an M10 into your base without it being fausted,hitting a mine, or being snared at all you deserve to be crushed.

If you quit Coh2 because of something thats basically your own mistake or ignorance of vehicle crushing.... "you werent paying attention" you werent paying attention to a TANK chasing your giant mass retreat blob of men to your base?
Really? I know players are used to just ignoring the M10 like its a piece of paper trash,but yeah,it can crush blobs and mass retreaters in a big +100 XP lolfest.

If youre as casual as you say you are this of all things wouldnt even bother you,it would be funny.

EDIT looks like you were playing OKW,did a mass retreat and got rekt'. Even with the base flak cutting through the M10. FailFish
2 Apr 2015, 18:03 PM

This is UTTER bullsh1t. Sorry I don't care what your excuse is. It's a TANK DESTROYER. It's not supposed to be infantry crusher.

I'm sorry, but all my units were already retreated. I didn't follow them home and few seconds later they're all gone. There are 30 seconds where I'm not elsewhere on the map and suddenly 7/9 infantry units are completely gone. It's supposed to destroy vehicles not completely remove any and all infantry units.

But from what I can gather this is completely normal. For whatever reason I don't see quite a lot of Wolverines despite playing most days of the week. I was utterly baffled when I saw this today.

So I guess QQ and stfu? Seems fair.

Are you kidding me? utter bullshit? Bro, this is like the EASIEST thing to avoid. see an M10 coming as you? jump in a building, wait for your AT to show up, afraid you're gonna die I nthe building? Well jump in and exit from the other side breaking your line of sight and making an easy escape.. throw some shrecks on your panzergrens/volks, use your faust on your panzergrens to slow it. Yes it's a TANK DESTROYER but when do you think is going to happen to little squishy men when a TANK DESTROYER that weights TONNES comes steam rolling by? If you can't be bothered to pay attention to your units, what they're saying and your mini map (Your units call out when they spot infantry, a tank, a nade etc..) than you deserve to lose all your units by death my tank treads. You don't need to 'follow' your units home, watch you mini map, your tac map, listen to their voice que's. So yes QQ some more.
2 Apr 2015, 18:03 PM
Patrion 310

Panzer 4 and Panther are both good at it due to their speed, especially when using Blitz as well as the fast Soviet / US tanks.

In the early days of Coh2 when the Assault Support pin plane used to pin retreating troops it was common to get squashed by axis tanks.

If you see rifles using defensive stance they are an easy target to run over since they wont try to move out of the way.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 24
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak