Here's one i did last week.
3 Apr 2015, 01:21 AM

3 Apr 2015, 01:31 AM

Permanently Banned
this thread is great

3 Apr 2015, 01:45 AM

Icing on the cake!
Hilarious how the one model that escaped the crush was shot by the turret that had rotated backwards.
3 Apr 2015, 02:12 AM

anything that punishes blobbing is great, especially this. good to see the old m10 back.
3 Apr 2015, 04:55 AM
Patrion 15

The M10 has always been the easiest tank to crush with. It seems like the model size is too big or something, but this is nothing new.
3 Apr 2015, 05:35 AM

L2P

Brb I'll just boot up Carmageddon to improve my skills ;)

I btw tried this with the panther blitz after suggestions. Someone mentioned micro? Bwahahaha okay.
3 Apr 2015, 09:34 AM
Donator 11

lol noice!
3 Apr 2015, 15:30 PM

For the record playing almost exclusively USF these days I too think its cheesy. Not that ill stop doing it mind you...but its pretty cheesy. I was losing to an Ost CAS player in 1v1 I force retreated is Gren Blob back to base and drove around his HQ crushing them all.

I would have felt bad if I didnt think non stop skill planes wasnt cheesy : )
3 Apr 2015, 16:08 PM

For the record playing almost exclusively USF these days I too think its cheesy. Not that ill stop doing it mind you...but its pretty cheesy. I was losing to an Ost CAS player in 1v1 I force retreated is Gren Blob back to base and drove around his HQ crushing them all.

I dont know why you think its cheesy, he chose to blob and got countered. Props for showing him what happens in a mass retreat
3 Apr 2015, 16:16 PM

I dont know why you think its cheesy, he chose to blob and got countered. Props for showing him what happens in a mass retreat

Sure but the counter method is whats funny. If Arty did something like this I would say OK. But a WW2 theme game with a Blob counter being Carmageddon is cheesy imho. Another method to counter blobs would be better.
4 Apr 2015, 03:24 AM

The M10 has always been the easiest tank to crush with. It seems like the model size is too big or something, but this is nothing new.

it actually has more health now. more opportunity to crush in the face of at.
4 Apr 2015, 04:41 AM
Patrion 14

eye for an eye. nice.
4 Apr 2015, 06:58 AM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Apr 2015, 03:24 AMTri86

it actually has more health now. more opportunity to crush in the face of at.

Yeah, I know it has more health but crushing units without a vehicle snare(grens, fusiliers, falls) wasn't ever much of a risk anyway, because you can always keep the model with the shreck on the move to prevent it from firing. Honestly this really isn't a new issue, it has just been brought to light with the recent buff to the M10. Pretty typical post patch response.
raw
4 Apr 2015, 07:23 AM

I'll just auto retreat whenever I see a M10 Wolverine

Horrible! You mean just like auto retreat from Scout Cars, Pgrens, LM-Grens, Tigers, PzIVs, Stuks, Obers and Engineers (both factions)? How horrible! Relic booo.

Also bonus points for OP confusing the unit he is raging about.
4 Apr 2015, 09:29 AM

What you guys forget is that you can punish non blobbing players by crushing their infantry, which is extremely cheesy. That's why I think crushing is one of the most ridiculous "things" (I don't know if its a bug or intended or something else) in the game.
5 Apr 2015, 15:40 PM

if someone waltzes an [M10] into your [base] without it being [fausted,hitting a mine, or being snared] at all you deserve to be [crushed]

Argument Generator:
Use the brackets to fill in other unit, action and result for a ready made argument/opinion that can be used freely on the forums with great acceptance.
5 Apr 2015, 16:00 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

If someone waltzes a [King Tiger] into your [base] without it [hitting a mine,or being snared] you deserve to[lose and be crushed]

Am I doing it right!?
5 Apr 2015, 17:30 PM

If someone waltzes a [King Tiger] into your [base] without it [hitting a mine,or being snared] you deserve to[lose and be crushed]

Am I doing it right!?

100% Correct. Your fault for not having 100% map control the Entire game and destroying every truck the very minute it came out and preventing all shreks from holding the line you noob.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 100
South Africa 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment