Login

russian armor

Is the King Tiger still worth 260 fuel?

PAGES (19)down
19 May 2015, 09:07 AM

hold on

*decrypting apologetic bullshit*

translation: I suck and cannot adapt to different game modes, whilst trying to pretend to be a decent player. so I must make excuses for my piss-poor performance. :snfPeter:

Please do not polute us anymore with your "extraordinary" skills "proven" against people that hardly played 1-2 games of 1v1. Your bad behavior is evolving from borring into irritating. Nobody is impressed by your "performance", be at ease. Post a reply when you beat players better than you, and we will wach and maybe learn something. But nobody cares about your nonsenses that are, by the way, :ot:
19 May 2015, 10:14 AM
Donator 11

The pak43 combined with the king tiger easily shuts down is2s in 1v1

incendiary arty from the normal IS2 commander shuts down all "pak" play
and the isu commander with the bombing run also kills the pak with 1 attack

and no 50kg stuka bomb commander have super heavy units which deletes infantry and is immune to paks like isu or is2 with incendiary arty
19 May 2015, 12:55 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

2 flame posts invised.

19 May 2015, 13:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2015, 10:14 AMChiro

and no 50kg stuka bomb commander have super heavy units which deletes infantry and is immune to paks like isu or is2 with incendiary arty

Your assuming they are going to have munitions every time to drop incendiary and vision of the pak to do this and that there will be just one pak? The thing shoots through buildings and halfway across the map and I would think they would put it somewhere behind a defensive line making it hard to get to. The incendiary decrews it and denys recrew for a bit but it can be just recrewed. Sure there is other forms of arty for soviets to take it out as well as you have plenty of arty options to take a B4 out. I have never seen a IS2 rape an KT unless said user was a moron and let it drive behind it and do nothing about it. your saying the KT cannot what so ever stand up to the IS2 especially with shrek mobs around it? Ludacris. I assure you they won't be firing at the shrek mobs rather than the KT.
19 May 2015, 13:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2015, 10:14 AMChiro

Incendiary strike is 120 muni, Sure it'll disable your pak for a bit but you if you have dual raketenwerfer or shreks you should be able to ward the is2s off, and eventually recrew it to shut em down
19 May 2015, 13:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2015, 09:07 AMJohnnyB

Please do not polute us anymore with your "extraordinary" skills "proven" against people that hardly played 1-2 games of 1v1. Your bad behavior is evolving from borring into irritating. Nobody is impressed by your "performance", be at ease. Post a reply when you beat players better than you, and we will wach and maybe learn something. But nobody cares about your nonsenses that are, by the way, :ot:

With all do respect Alex was asking for it by talking about the "Caliber of player" that queen is.
In a way that insinuated she/he was not a very good player.
19 May 2015, 14:46 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2015, 13:44 PMRocket

Your assuming they are going to have munitions every time to drop incendiary and vision of the pak to do this and that there will be just one pak? The thing shoots through buildings and halfway across the map and I would think they would put it somewhere behind a defensive line making it hard to get to. The incendiary decrews it and denys recrew for a bit but it can be just recrewed. Sure there is other forms of arty for soviets to take it out as well as you have plenty of arty options to take a B4 out. I have never seen a IS2 rape an KT unless said user was a moron and let it drive behind it and do nothing about it. your saying the KT cannot what so ever stand up to the IS2 especially with shrek mobs around it? Ludacris. I assure you they won't be firing at the shrek mobs rather than the KT.

When did i mention the KT?

and if you don't destroy the empty enemy pak with your paks/IS2 it's your fault

120 ammo for a successful push with a destroyed enemy pak is not that bad considering you only have to repair
25 May 2015, 23:49 PM

Incendiary strike is 120 muni, Sure it'll disable your pak for a bit but you if you have dual raketenwerfer or shreks you should be able to ward the is2s off, and eventually recrew it to shut em down

IS2 one shots racketens. Only two things that threaten IS2 are panthers and other heavies. Everything else bounces off the front armor whilst the IS2 one shots its enemies. If it hits... Even tigers will bounce of IS2 armor on a regular basis unless flanked.
26 May 2015, 14:45 PM

IS2 one shots racketens. Only two things that threaten IS2 are panthers and other heavies. Everything else bounces off the front armor whilst the IS2 one shots its enemies. If it hits... Even tigers will bounce of IS2 armor on a regular basis unless flanked.

Is2 has garbage accuracy though, and if you proprely spread out your models on the raketen you should be able to avoid getting one shoted, And okw only has access to light vehciles and heavies anyway (unless you play elite armor).
26 May 2015, 23:41 PM

Is2 has garbage accuracy though, and if you proprely spread out your models on the raketen you should be able to avoid getting one shoted, And okw only has access to light vehciles and heavies anyway (unless you play elite armor).

Its accuracy isnt as bad as people think. It does have a longer reload time which means every missed shot lowers its DPS more than if any other tank misses.

I don't know about you, but when i use a racketen, its always moving around to hunt down vehicles which leaves you with no time to spread out your units. Unlike all other AT guns, it lacks a shield which only makes matters worse.
27 May 2015, 02:55 AM
Patrion 28

Its accuracy isnt as bad as people think. It does have a longer reload time which means every missed shot lowers its DPS more than if any other tank misses.

I don't know about you, but when i use a racketen, its always moving around to hunt down vehicles which leaves you with no time to spread out your units. Unlike all other AT guns, it lacks a shield which only makes matters worse.

did AT guns ever get the cover bonus back? i know at one recent point it was missing.
27 May 2015, 02:55 AM

did AT guns ever get the cover bonus back? i know at one recent point it was missing.

no idea
PAGES (19)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight