Login

russian armor

Making the obers a Tier 2 unit

31 Mar 2015, 10:48 AM

Now that they got the much deserved nerf, I think moving them to tier 2 would positively affect the balance for multiple reasons:

- Players will save MP for obers instead of spamming volks.
- Better chance against allies superior early mid game inf rush.
- Once the T4 building is deployed, the LMG34 upgrade will be unlocked and available for 90 Muni(Incresing the cost is justified because by that time they have reached vet 2).

31 Mar 2015, 13:43 PM

Kübler-Ross model:
Bargaining.
31 Mar 2015, 14:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 13:43 PMKatitof
Kübler-Ross model:
Bargaining.

By seeing you still posting on this forum I'm reaching the depression stage, the fourth stage.
31 Mar 2015, 14:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 13:43 PMKatitof
Kübler-Ross model:
Bargaining.

Patch isn't even out yet and some people are already calling for changes. How about we wait and see? The reaction of certain players on the board is strange to say the least. The changes made to OKW were needed, it's like a drug that people need to realise they'll be better off without, once they go through the withdrawal.
31 Mar 2015, 15:01 PM

Patch isn't even out yet and some people are already calling for changes. How about we wait and see? The reaction of certain players on the board is strange to say the least. The changes made to OKW were needed, it's like a drug that people need to realise they'll be better off without, once they go through the withdrawal.

To me the reaction of these certain players is exactly as expected.
They are loosing armies superiority that made up for their lack of skill, obviously they'll fight like rabid hamsters in hopes of keeping the advantages. Only true, most hardcore fanboys didn't seen them coming and expect them to be reverted. Pretty much every single one we expected to shed tears on the patch did exactly that, regardless of how good the notes are even if a bit short.
31 Mar 2015, 15:12 PM

Obers are perfectly fine now. You have to choose, Shreck blob or OberLMG blob, or god forbid combined arms.
31 Mar 2015, 15:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 15:01 PMKatitof

Such a dedicated effort to expose the Natsiz:hyper:. I know you failed to become a diplomat, but the COH2 community(Steam forums, official Relic forums and here) is not a playground for you to exercise role playing.

Patch isn't even out yet and some people are already calling for changes. How about we wait and see?

The change log is up, have a look, and guess what, it's not for another game.

Obers should be available sooner, moving them to T2 will help balancing this nerf.
31 Mar 2015, 15:46 PM

I agree with this idea but would argue that LMG should be available after you tech twice, no need for T4 could be T2 and T3 this would allow for different play styles but you could still use T4 if you want too. Also would make the Spec ops a very good doctrine to along with T2 and T3.
31 Mar 2015, 16:20 PM

Such a dedicated effort to expose the Natsiz:hyper:. I know you failed to become a diplomat, but the COH2 community(Steam forums, official Relic forums and here) is not a playground for you to exercise role playing.

The change log is up, have a look, and guess what, it's not for another game.

Obers should be available sooner, moving them to T2 will help balancing this nerf.

Not the patch notes, the patch implemented into game. Try new obers out in game before we start calling for changes. From the maths I've done obers will still be kicking ass, just not to the insane levels they were before.
31 Mar 2015, 17:05 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I love invising peoples posts. (invised post number 10)

/back on topic! :D
31 Mar 2015, 19:14 PM

Permanently Banned
HAHAHA DIS THREAD XD
1 Apr 2015, 01:08 AM

isnt this nerf given?

too long people are too comfortable with relying on obers but not tactics for infantry fights. volks are still damn pretty potent with their standard rifles and nades as long as you plop them in cover not just A move them.
1 Apr 2015, 01:18 AM
1 Apr 2015, 01:40 AM

The amount of Twitch emotes here pleases me.
1 Apr 2015, 03:23 AM

Also, since they not got over-nerfed, I think that Jetpack upgrade should be added to compensate for their lack of DPS.
1 Apr 2015, 07:42 AM
Patrion 14

This thread is an April fools joke... right?
1 Apr 2015, 14:12 PM

This thread is an April fools joke... right?
Yes you shouldn't have posted fool :snfCHVGame:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS