Reborn Minecraft
Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Today I connected White Flash Farm to Reborn Grand Central in the nether Subway.
Posts: 36
I'm still working on a materials setup in Blender that i'm happy with, main problem is torches at the moment.
Since this test I've made ice reflective.
The main aim is to get a set of materials that add something to the default minecraft look but maintain the original textures as much as possible.
Posts: 36
Posts: 36
Posts: 36
Posts: 1006
((((((((((((((((((
Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
what r u guys doing ?
Minecrafting. What r u doing?
Posts: 1006
Minecrafting. What r u doing?
not minecrafting

whats ur project exactly ?
Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12

Posts: 1006
I am in charge of improving and maintaining the transportation system in the nether.
big responsibilities.
let me know if ever you need help

Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Xcom would need to whitelist you on our server.
Posts: 70
Posts: 3421 | Subs: 11
Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Posts: 3421 | Subs: 11
Posts: 36
Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Posts: 36
Anyone home
I'm the king of the castle
Posts: 36
Posts: 36
What do you expect if your windows are 1mx1m glass blocks
Livestreams
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.621363.631+3
- 3.486234.675+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, cakhiatvchannel
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM




