Login

russian armor

Patch March 31st changelog

PAGES (29)down
1 Apr 2015, 16:59 PM

Nope, played a couple of games. OKW is still OPKW. Obers are too good. IS2 is afraid to hit the field as there are raketens which shoot rockets at HMG speed now. ALWAYS penetrating!

Good news, but I am afraid you're exagerating because you are so biased
5 Apr 2015, 16:51 PM

First of all, I am a noob. I have played all 4 factions and I like them all but after this patch, I guess I will stick with USF or Soviet (is2) for atleast 3-4 months (time relic will take to understand they have destroyed OKW). :P

Played few games and I got my ass handed over to me...lmao.

What happened (3v3)-

OKW faction- "Yeah baby! gonna produce Volks and Pioneers and continue running here and there capturing points because my infantry is no match to USF/soviet spam. Meanwhile gonna convert one truck to mech unit"

*after some time*

"Holy shit! what the hell is that? Maxi and snipers spam? No problem...gonna build that open truck and suppress them..haha i am genius."

*truck comes out...vrooommm!!*

*fires...boom!*

"What? oh look, PTRS guys. So there goes 40-50 fuel..no problem. I will build walking stuka (100 fuel) or should I go for panther? But PTRS guys will USE THAT SHIT BUTTON NONSENSE AND DESTROY MY PANTHER!"

*ask my teammate and he tells me that stuka is on the way*
COOL!

*deploys flak truck...there goes my 80 fuel.*

"So now I have no tank and only shit infantry that stands no chance against PTRS, Cons, USF, shock the raper trooper."

"I will just use my 3-4 volks squad to capture few points while I wait for my panther to hit the field."

*2-3 t76 comes out...boom boom...brrrr...keep moving in circle and kills my volk squad.*

"okay..retreat..meanwhile stuka keeps hitting where ever possible"

*finally Panther!! (175 fuel)*

"Yeah boy! now we are talking...panther, volks, pioneers, best infantry in the game without LMG34 because I don't have munitions."

"capturing a point...PTRS again use that SHIT BUTTON NONSENSE. Shock and USF tear apart my infantry and t76 takes out the remaining shit."

*retreat*

*healing. WOSH WOSH WOSH...what's that? KATY? what the hell?*

"okay okay...calm down. KT, Tiger, etc got this..chill!
KT comes out along with other heavies and guess what? IS2, isu152, Tank destroyers, and god knows what else standing there just to kill us."

"Jadgtiger can help us. One of the teammate should get the jadgtiger."

*Jadgtiger hits the field*

"yeah daddy! let's go."

*moving...spread out...caution.*

"What's this? t76 and tank destroyer running in circles around Jadgtiger and IS2 and PTRS killing panthers and KT taking huge damage now. USF and soviet infantry bullying my Inf."

okay... thank you relic.

PS- sorry for the long post.
5 Apr 2015, 17:20 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Cool story tell it again
5 Apr 2015, 17:22 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Cool story tell it again

+1 :)
5 Apr 2015, 17:25 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

@ JohnnyShaun

Your flaming has been invised. Hoping you are not aiming for some time in the Kuhler....here's hoping :)
5 Apr 2015, 17:33 PM

my first game in the new patch with okw was like the following:

volx
kübel
volx
2x luftwaffe mg
püppchen because sov went T1

T2
falls

T4
1 Obersquad with mg34
Luchs

i prevented flanks with schu mines and covered my volx with kübekl and the mgs. You have to play much more tactically and use cover much more now.

i won and it was much fun.

diverse army composition now matters with OKW as well. try it out!
5 Apr 2015, 19:05 PM

@ JohnnyShaun

Your flaming has been invised. Hoping you are not aiming for some time in the Kuhler....here's hoping :)

@Majorbloodnok

It's not just "flame" at all.
I'm an ally player, and as you certainly know, we just pray god since WFA release for an OKW nerf. Multiple post about ally's horrible state was answered by some "L2p, stay salty kappa, OKW work as intended noob" and other jk pics...
So i think it's fair enough to laugh on OKW's whine. Last patch was 5 day ago, and there is already as much whiny-OKW-UP threads as 6 month of TOTAL IMBALANCE. Amazing fanboy ..

Btw, i want to know why my 2 post has been invised when all big posters on this forum can troll+meme carefree.

Thx

6 Apr 2015, 05:52 AM

my first game in the new patch with okw was like the following:

volx
kübel
volx
2x luftwaffe mg
püppchen because sov went T1

T2
falls

T4
1 Obersquad with mg34
Luchs

i prevented flanks with schu mines and covered my volx with kübekl and the mgs. You have to play much more tactically and use cover much more now.

i won and it was much fun.

diverse army composition now matters with OKW as well. try it out!

Tried it but as I don't use falls and obers(after the patch), I fielded squads of volks and sturmpioneers as and when required. Overall it is a good strategy...thanks!

-----------------------------

So after playing few more rounds, I'm finally getting the hang of things. Actually I had one of the best game against level 100 (3 stars) guys yesterday. Guess what? German steel is still a force to be reckoned with...my rank 5 panthers (2) and a rank 5 jadgpanzer were laughing at imbecile soviets and USF. Haha! destroyed so many t76, su85, is2, easy eight, tank destroyer...GOD! what a game.

Was down to 50 points and they had 300 but it all changed. German steel and German engineering...GOOD LUCK!
6 Apr 2015, 08:53 AM

Yep. The only thing that actually changed in OKW meta is that now they really need to be carefull when picking a doctrine because an "army of doom" cannot be created from base structures anymore. And use a little more combined arms.
Overall, OKW remains strong but more risky to play with and now you realy need to stay focus and see what's going on.
OKW feels like a more balanced faction indeed.
6 Apr 2015, 09:16 AM

For once, I see more Allies looking for a game than Axis in 4v4. What about cooler army? Poor babies.
6 Apr 2015, 18:07 PM

Permanently Banned
For once, I see more Allies looking for a game than Axis in 4v4. What about cooler army? Poor babies.

CAn i make this my sig? good sir? :snfPeter:
PAGES (29)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight