Login

russian armor

Current anti-hack?

• This thread is locked
25 Mar 2015, 13:58 PM

Just quit a game where hacking/scripts were obvious within the first opening moments of the match:
First encounter with the enemy our units were being 'retreated' when no command was given. This was repeatedly happening (in the first 5 min). When they 'allowed' us to fight, a squad would be completely wiped in an instant--it was happening so fast I couldn't exactly see how they were being wiped but the best of my understanding of what was happening: some sort of accuracy-auto-aim going on where one full-health squad would be killed from one volly of 1-2 conscript squads. Literally one volly.

Those are just the two hacks I noticed. I'm certain they were using ESP too, and who knows what else.

Hacks are in every game, coh2 is no different. I know that.
I guess I'm wondering if there's any anti-hack at all and how robust is it? And is it being actively updated? Considering the slow patch cycle and general lack of support from RELIC... after what I just experienced it might be gg.

OMG just forget it....
25 Mar 2015, 14:00 PM

Just send a replay... There isnt hacking in CoH2. Maybe you/your enemy used sturmofficer (if he dies your forces will retreat), officer can also force retreat squads, or your enemy used propaganda artillery. I think you can report possible hacking situations in enforcement@relic.com
25 Mar 2015, 14:01 PM

replay or it didn't happen
25 Mar 2015, 14:04 PM

So let me get this straight, you had a game, you lost, you don't know why or what happened, you didn't watched the replay yourself to check for details and possible abilities used but instead you came here with hacking accusations.

Did I missed something?

And if one good thing can be said about CoH2 is that its pretty hack free.
25 Mar 2015, 14:04 PM

Once I was accused of map hacking cause through entire game I did not get into AT gun with vehicles or into MG with infantry :D

I felt like pro hacker :D

Replay please :)
25 Mar 2015, 14:09 PM

No replay because I quit the match. I guess you can just assume, 'it didn't happen then'. I wont loose sleep over it.

Anyway, good to know about the sturm officer. But there was no propaganda arty, this was in the first 5-6 min of the game. And then there's the instant full man squad wipes (not from grenades). Whole match was strange from the beginning. You play enough of any game and you can detect when something's off. Teammates independently came to the same conclusion before I even said anything, which was telling I thought.
25 Mar 2015, 14:11 PM

The newest match replay is always saved.
25 Mar 2015, 14:12 PM

Oh really? How do I get to please?
25 Mar 2015, 14:14 PM

Permanently Banned

go to your folder where the replays are stored and one should be called "temp.rec". The folder should be somewhere in either "My Documents" or "My Games">company of heroes 2, and the folder is called "playback".

make a duplicate of it (copy+paste), but rename the copy to something else. then upload it to the replays section of this website.

once that is done, send an email with a link of that replay page to enforcement@relic.com

25 Mar 2015, 14:17 PM

I'm sorry but if you didn't know this you are too new to be accusing people of hacking.
25 Mar 2015, 14:29 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Public cheating accusation isn't allowed here so please just dend the replay to Relic.

/Locked
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 60

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment