Login

russian armor

10 Minute Sherman

19 Mar 2015, 18:27 PM

What's the build for this? Best commanders, maps and any tips and tricks to the build.
19 Mar 2015, 18:30 PM

3 rifles > LT > M20 (you need this) > fuel cache > rifle or paratrooper > major > sherman.

Use this BO effectivelly and you can do very well.

If you find yourself lacking MP skip the fuel cache.
19 Mar 2015, 19:05 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Don't forget you NEED airborne or you're left without an AT Gun.
Drop it after you build the Cache.
19 Mar 2015, 19:10 PM

I do not recommend USF at guns right now because AT guns green cover doesn't work right now (works from the sides instead of the front) which means that obers or LMG grens can easily wipe it from max range.
19 Mar 2015, 20:02 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Mar 2015, 19:10 PMBurts
I do not recommend USF at guns right now because AT guns green cover doesn't work right now (works from the sides instead of the front) which means that obers or LMG grens can easily wipe it from max range.

How do you handle a OKW flak ht, or a Puma, or worse... An early luchs ?
It's not good against heavier tanks or good late in the late game with obers running around, it's Damn good against light vehicles
19 Mar 2015, 20:08 PM

Yeah, the ATG mightn't be too hot atm, but it is essential.
19 Mar 2015, 20:11 PM

How do you handle a OKW flak ht, or a Puma, or worse... An early luchs ?
It's not good against heavier tanks or good late in the late game with obers running around, it's Damn good against light vehicles

Puma? You just ignore it until you get a sherman out. Flak HT? AA HT. M20 mines or (gasp) bazookas.

Luchs? Sherman. Actually, vs flak HT and puma captain > bazookas > stuart might actually be a good choice.

Of course, the USF at gun is good vs light and medium vehicles, and decent vs heavies, but i dont think its required.

19 Mar 2015, 20:15 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

But we're talkin 10 min Sherman start here and zooks VS flak is a nice way to lose a lot of men and map control.
Too many times I've been cut off or something and the Sherman is slightly delayed allowing a luchs to run rampant, which is an easy way to get half your army wiped on retreat or even in your base. Relying on m20 mines alone is very risky. Just drop an at gun for insurance If anything :snfQuinn:
19 Mar 2015, 20:17 PM

But we're talkin 10 min Sherman start here and zooks VS flak is a nice way to lose a lot of men and map control
Too many times I've been cut off or something and the Sherman is slightly delays allowing a luchs to run rampant, which is an easy way to get half your army wiped. Relying on m20 mines alone is very risky. Just drop an at gun for insurance If anything Kappa

Yeah, i guess you are right.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS