Login

russian armor

US Crew Pop Trick: Exploit or Intended?

18 Mar 2015, 19:58 PM

i warn about decrewing, falls and cas can really spoil your fun. i'll say as well, i've felt sorta bad disembarking the crew on all my shermans just to squeeze as many out as i possibly can. i wonder if it's codeable to make crew seperate entities and have them take a certain degree of pop, ie m3 crew, priest crew, etc.
18 Mar 2015, 21:17 PM
Patrion 14

Use it with Priest. Theres no reason to have them crewed while on cooldown.

I also keep my 1 jackson parked at my forward retreat point decrewed. The crew is usually high vet, so they make for great repair supplement troops, and there is really no reason to keep that micro-tax unit in play when its not really in use.

Does anyone know if keeping the ambu decrewed helps much with popcap?
18 Mar 2015, 23:23 PM

i warn about decrewing, falls and cas can really spoil your fun. i'll say as well, i've felt sorta bad disembarking the crew on all my shermans just to squeeze as many out as i possibly can. i wonder if it's codeable to make crew seperate entities and have them take a certain degree of pop, ie m3 crew, priest crew, etc.
That would completely destroy saving the crew. If they lose their tank or get it stolen they would become giant burdens on the player. That would maker a bigger problem then the one it fixes.
19 Mar 2015, 02:02 AM

That would completely destroy saving the crew. If they lose their tank or get it stolen they would become giant burdens on the player. That would maker a bigger problem then the one it fixes.

it could, if done poorly. i suspect with the merging of frontowiki or w.e squads in sp, there could be a way of tying a crew as an entity to the last vehicle it was in.

i agree, it would stink losing 2 m36's and having 2 homeless vet 3 crews for instance. i wonder if it would even be possible to be in a situation where you could no longer call in any armor and were stuck with too many crews, y'know barring being the sort of respectable commander who doesn't just throw their troops to their demise into a blob vacuum.
19 Mar 2015, 05:54 AM

Use it with Priest. Theres no reason to have them crewed while on cooldown.

Shh....keep that on the down low.
19 Mar 2015, 07:02 AM

Nothing more fun than decrewing your own Sturmtiger so you can make a KT :D
19 Mar 2015, 07:14 AM

Blobbing is far more "Unethical" than exploiting this.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★