A_E
Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
XD
Posts: 10

Posts: 337
Posts: 2439 | Subs: 6
A_E is such a boss, bestest lvl9 around.
Actually I got upranked during my stream today - Watch out ALjaz!
Posts: 200
Posts: 2439 | Subs: 6
Posts: 429

Posts: 2439 | Subs: 6
Nice but all will be wasted when coh 2 comes out gotta learn how to play that
Haha well the hope is I can build up some kind of skill base level.... that's the hope anyway!

Posts: 7
Posts: 934

Posts: 622 | Subs: 1
Posts: 2439 | Subs: 6
I'm only a Lvl. 10 so tunnel vision and tiredness started taking effect at various points.
I come up against a superior defensive Wehrmacht opponent on Semois. It's one of the tensest games I've ever played. Enjoy watching it.
Steamed game on Twitch - Stream chat log - Replay File
Posts: 2439 | Subs: 6
Posts: 111
Played FatalSaint, he watched the stream back, and told me he found one bit hilarious. 'Mortar of Retardation' http://youtu.be/wDd-yTpzSZU
You went full retard for a while there. Happens time to time.

Posts: 2439 | Subs: 6
It's a US level 9's play against PE. You might find it funny in places, because we certainly did.
Here's the link

Livestreams
|
|
|
10 | ||
|
|
|
8 | ||
|
|
|
2 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.621363.631+3
- 3.486234.675+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, cakhiatvchannel
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM



