Login

russian armor

The new factions should be:

7 Mar 2015, 17:59 PM

Hahaha how about a faction called balance? The new faction will basically be 'The purge of more community money'

Fulfill your promise and get off the forums with your toxicity, as you have already said that you decided to quit.
7 Mar 2015, 22:03 PM

They will keep bringing new armies to the game, CoH2 was the 5th most sold game of 2014. http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/03/steam-gauge-measuring-the-most-popular-steam-games-of-2014/2/ And if anything Afrika Korp elements should be integrated into an Italian army.
They could just make a mediteranean front axis army, and have africa maps and campaign missions. The armies were almost alike anyway except for later tech. There's no need to create a less varied faction just for aesthetic purposes. And Relic definitely wont forgo all those later british units just for the sake of an axis faction.
7 Mar 2015, 22:06 PM

I miss the vote option "no new factions or new coh game from relic"
7 Mar 2015, 22:16 PM
Senior Editor Badge

I feel like Relic could've had separate early/mid-war and late war factions with the original two. That would make everything a hell of a lot more easier for balance/future add-ons.

It is rather silly that there is no Panzer III in Ostheer, though. It was the most numerous tank at the time of Barbarossa in June 1941.

I think it's safe to assume we're going to see a British faction. I know not what the next Axis faction would be.

Before Relic's big announcement around this time last year, I thought there was no way in hell we were going to be getting a Western Front theme for the new expansion because of the heavy focus on the Eastern Front on launch.
I was, of course, wrong.
7 Mar 2015, 23:40 PM

tactics, squads, and vehicles dont have to be real life proportionality representative of the true war. The existing factions have lot of lopsided stuff that doesnt make sense. As long as theres some obscure vehicle or weapon that existed at the time it can be used as a staple in the faction. (kublewagen, king tiger, storm troopers, rear echelon, captain....)
8 Mar 2015, 00:22 AM

Commonwealth, rather than just UK. A mix of Aussie, Canadian, Brit, etc.
8 Mar 2015, 00:28 AM

Commonwealth, rather than just UK. A mix of Aussie, Canadian, Brit, etc.

^^^ And the technology and gear from every corner of the Commonwealth from the start of the war to the finish. The fighting force was the British Commonwealth. Not Brits alone.
8 Mar 2015, 14:44 PM

Permanently Banned

Fulfill your promise and get off the forums with your toxicity, as you have already said that you decided to quit.

You seem to have mistaken my 'promise', I never stated to quit on the forum :)
8 Mar 2015, 14:51 PM

You seem to have mistaken my 'promise', I never stated to quit on the forum :)

Makes so much sense coming back here daily only to piss yourself off and keep writing toxic bullshit :)
8 Mar 2015, 14:53 PM

Permanently Banned

Makes so much sense coming back here daily only to piss yourself off and keep writing toxic bullshit :)

Daily you say? I am sorry, but I am not on this forum daily. Lately every other day or so I might look through it, but bullshit? If you can't come up with some better arguments, I am afraid you can't dislodge mine. They will not change it, I just want people to understand that.
8 Mar 2015, 15:11 PM

Daily you say? I am sorry, but I am not on this forum daily. Lately every other day or so I might look through it, but bullshit? If you can't come up with some better arguments, I am afraid you can't dislodge mine. They will not change it, I just want people to understand that.

What do you expect? That everyone starts behaving like you? You think this will help the game?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★