Login

russian armor

Request to delete stream

• This thread is locked
15 May 2013, 22:19 PM

hi,

short story. i request to delete the streams of barton and vonivan.

first of all, barton streamsnipes hans. i concider this as cheat.
second, ivan uses a kind of third party tool on twitch chat. he bans endless ppl there and then he pretends it was me. and ppl know here how i hate to ban ppl.

those ppl ruin the fun of every guy at this game and they are super annoying as hell and now they use now a 3rd party tools.

15 May 2013, 22:36 PM
Honorary Member Badge

15 May 2013, 22:43 PM

Someone's mad MVGame
15 May 2013, 22:47 PM

yes because hans is a pretty nice guy, and i dont ruin his reputation with banning like 30 ppl at one time.

those guys lie like hell. and they are really have no respect for anything.
15 May 2013, 22:50 PM
Honorary Member Badge

yes because hans is a pretty nice guy, and i dont ruin his reputation with banning like 30 ppl at one time.

those guys lie like hell. and they are really have no respect for anything.

you mean hes not an admin and he is banning poeple?
15 May 2013, 22:52 PM

KingDuce at it again I see
15 May 2013, 22:54 PM

i mean those guys uses third party tools and stream snipe hans constantly.

15 May 2013, 23:14 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I have contacted the twitch admins about trying to ban the 'cohexperts' group permanently. Currently Vonivan is bypassing the ban function on twitch and unbanning the other 'cohexperts'.

I gave them plenty of warnings however I just can't be arsed anymore with the shit they spew everywhere.
15 May 2013, 23:18 PM

which means third party tools :)

However, i hope for fair judgement here by the admins aswell.
Because this isnt even trolling anymore.
15 May 2013, 23:18 PM

Sometimes Hans your accusations and assumptions of "stream cheating" and using "third party tools" without actual proof cracks me up MVGame
15 May 2013, 23:21 PM

Trying to explain to Hans that I did nothing wrong MVGame

wow awesome meme "mr.iwork4microsoft" :)

i am sure u pretty much own at real life bra.
go write some more funny tools or stream snipe someone else?
15 May 2013, 23:54 PM

When you choose to put yourself out there in a public way, you have to accept the downsides that come with it. If people are breaking the TOS then go ahead and complain to Twitch ofc. But stop complaining about stream sniping. If you don't want to get streamsniped don't stream, and if you don't want to play against people who can beat you don't play competitive multiplayer games.

I don't see why anyone cares about cohexperts, the only reason these guys keep it up is all the negative attention they receive. Clearly their parents learned to just ignore them. It's like no one payed attention to the lessons we're all supposed to learn when we're five.
16 May 2013, 00:00 AM

which means they can do whatever they like to do?

no, i am not that guy. sure if they troll me, no big deal at all.
but writing tools and ruin the fun of ppl who do much for this community isnt for me a point where i pay no attention. barton was also in the chat meanwhile he played hans :(

thats why i said, delete the streams of them, dont get them even more attention.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1bc0tt/riot_games_twitchtv_account_hacked_while_streaming/

and i am pretty sure twitch will handle such ppl like ivan really sensitive after these things happend, dont worry.
16 May 2013, 03:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 May 2013, 23:54 PMDanielD
When you choose to put yourself out there in a public way, you have to accept the downsides that come with it. If people are breaking the TOS then go ahead and complain to Twitch ofc. But stop complaining about stream sniping. If you don't want to get streamsniped don't stream, and if you don't want to play against people who can beat you don't play competitive multiplayer games.

I don't see why anyone cares about cohexperts, the only reason these guys keep it up is all the negative attention they receive. Clearly their parents learned to just ignore them. It's like no one payed attention to the lessons we're all supposed to learn when we're five.

Well said.
16 May 2013, 06:11 AM

I would also say that if you DONT want to get stream sniped then just record the games and upload them after you have played. As for SURE if you get someone that knows that you are streaming they will stream snipe you.

Just ashame, as I also love to see people stream and interact with the public.

BUT... if this is a problem then just >> record game >>> upload >>> end of Stream Sniping....

16 May 2013, 10:52 AM

what's wrong with Stream sniping? does this mean that i can't play vs streamers? how retard this idea is lol

And when we talk about Stream cheating (watching stream while playing) is very gay, lame, etc. I really don't need to do that playing vs any CoH streamer, especially vs Hans. His accusations of me stream cheating is funny and makes my laugh at him because he find very bad excuses to his fail play, was i in his chat during game? ofc i was, because i like trolling him after game, his rage is kinda heilarious

Note to streamers - don't like Stream sniping or stream cheating? Use delay options maybe and l2p and play tutorial FFS

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1bc0tt/riot_games_twitchtv_account_hacked_while_streaming/

Perfect trolling MVGame
16 May 2013, 11:25 AM

I don't know where these people see the logical conclusion of this thing they have going- if people eventually just stop streaming because they're tired of being abused in game, will that be a win for the trolls?

To quote this hilariously true article on Cracked;

They don't want to actually have fun; they want to ruin it for others, because they've reached such a low point in existence that ruining pointless fun for strangers is the closest they can come to human affection. They're proof that video games don't ruin people, but do attract people who are already ruined.

16 May 2013, 12:09 PM

Yeah stream sniping/cheating is something that I expected and accepted the moment I started streaming. You just got to take it on the chin. Anyway the majority of the CoH community does not stream cheat. I think in the hundreds(thousand?) of games I've streamed I could count on my two hands the amount of times people have clearly cheated, which I am quite appreciative for. Stream sniping is another thing that really is not an issue. Whoever you automatch gets you to play does not matter if they play fairly with no stream cheats.

However I can be said to be some what hypocritical with this statement as recently I have found stream sniping can be extremely frustrating. This occured exclusively with Barton when he doesn't give a decent game and insteads ops for tasteless sniper spam every game. I don't like having you banned on every single medium Barton because I do actually like you, but please show some mutual respect and give me a game worth playing. Thats the reason why I've banned you basically, you don't give me a bit of respect by purely not listening to one of the very few things I ever ask from you...

As for BartonPL and VonIvan being banned from streaming I don't think that will ever arise, purely because they havn't actually done anything wrong. Asides from them both being idiots at the best of times they both have a sense of fair game and I highly trust they would not cheat. Plus stream cheating isn't even against the rules, its just one of those things that is just looked down upon. VonIvan hacking, you even smart enough for that VonIvan bro? MVGame
16 May 2013, 12:26 PM

VonIvan hacking, you even smart enough for that VonIvan bro? MVGame

You know the answer to that Stephen.Hint: (*********) MVGame
16 May 2013, 12:32 PM

rofl dis guy MVGame
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %