Login

russian armor

Humble opinion to improve COH2 sales=D

14 May 2013, 06:48 AM

Dear relic / Sega developers and marketing executives, i have suggestions to improve the sales of COH2 , a very awesome RTS game.

Besides starcraft 2 , COH2 is perhaps one of the very few RTS on shelves within the next few years. Our loyal fan base of COH1 is huge. Do you think it will be good to bring back the loyal COH1 fan base as we are the ones who will promote COH2 by word of mouth / twitter/ facebook recommending the game. However the COH1 server now is ridiculous , it will be good for relic/sega to at least patched the automatch to prevent long waiting time. I am really sad to see the loyal COH1 gamers dissipating after the new steam server started. Thanks for reading!:welcome:

With regards,
Jessica
14 May 2013, 07:51 AM

I agree. It should be updated and I am rather surprised it wasn't done during the transition phase. Either way though it clearly shows they don't have the manpower and their time is invested solely into CoH2. You are right though Jess, it could definitely improve sales if people purchase the cheap CoH1 to sort of see how CoH2 is like, and love the whole mulitplayer experience rather than just gameplay.

I think a major part of why automatch is slower is the fact that you can not see how many Allies and Axis are searching within automatch. I really thought this code would be pretty easy to transfer and they would have to possibly just alter some variables to allow for correct function. I don't feel the pain as much in 1v1, but I've seen people searching for 2v2 games a ridicolously long time.

That and map preferences are almost a must!
14 May 2013, 08:05 AM

plus add new maps: Bois du Chatelet (maybe I spelled it right), Bayeux, Argentan, and Tribalbob's Semois 2.
14 May 2013, 08:35 AM

Im not interested in potentially buying into CoH2 just to be exposed to a game that is left neglected and a community ignored by the devs/publishers.

If they dont get CoH right, I will not be playing CoH2.
14 May 2013, 09:49 AM

In the new steam coh automatch is awful.It takes too long to find a game.

Edit:Changed word
14 May 2013, 11:58 AM

If these nabs have any idea about good money making they will know that COH2 release will bring attention to COH1. A relatively small time and cost investment to fix up COH1 will boost up marginal revenue and attachment propensity to the COH universe/franchise.

Fooking noobs everywhere.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 29
South Africa 1
Germany 665
Peru 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L