Login

russian armor

Does anyone elese regret purchasing the USF DLC?

17 Feb 2015, 09:05 AM

I do. Playing as USF is hardly an enjoyable experience. Cool vehicles and interesting concepts, but their vehicles are just too fragile.

I don't think so. I mean, yes, they are fragile but one is supposed to play more of a hit n run type of game with them. Yesterday I played whermacht and a Jackson got abandoned and I rushed to get it because it is so valuable to have a fast mover and heavy hitter like the Jackson is in combination with german tanks like the Tiger which has much more staying power but shorter range and is painfully slow unvetted. I've played difficult games against US where I can't get to them because they outrange me and are faster. If I do get a shot in, it makes big damage though.
17 Feb 2015, 09:17 AM

Nope, and seems that majority feels the same way. This poll seems a bit unbalanced in general. 2 "Yes" answers and one "No". So you want ppl to share your opinion? Even the no answer is "it's not that bad".

Why would I regret? I've had fun games with USF. So my answer is "No, I don't regret a bit!".
17 Feb 2015, 09:21 AM
Donator 11

I feel it depends on the type of match you usually play. For example in 1v1 usf is very competent faction due to great early game, interesting and diverse commanders and scaling infantry. The same goes with 2v2 but in 3v3 and 4v4 more than one usf player means loss, the same if that one player won't take airborn. So yeah for team games usf is kind of useless.
17 Feb 2015, 09:32 AM

No I think the USF is fun to play without nobrainer end games (no kidding here). I rather play tactically with some indirect fire and Jacksons than just rushing in with IS2/ISU.

Surely USF needs much more micro.
(Despite that Rifle blob which brought the USF in bad position)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 16
United States 3
United Kingdom 69
Germany 22
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L