Login

russian armor

PGrens with double panzerschrecks against USF

PAGES (8)down
Neo
18 Feb 2015, 03:19 AM

I already apologized for posting the wrong KV1 stats

The fact that you take stats from a website that are completely wrong and post them tells everyone who is reading this thread the truth: you have no idea what the game is actually like and you are probably a single-faction fanboy who seeks only to buff his faction and doesn't care a damn for balance.

I mean, to suggest that KV1 is in any way comparable to a Tiger shows that:

a) You've never used a KV1
b) You've never used a Tiger against a KV1
c) You've never played against a KV1 at all
d) You're so deluded you didn't notice that KV1 struggles to penetrate a P4, let alone a Tiger

Whichever of these options is correct, it shows that you are a) a noob and b) a fanboy, both of which automatically disqualifies you from rational balance discussions in a reasonable person's mind.

What a waste of time your posts are. Really.
18 Feb 2015, 03:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Feb 2015, 03:19 AMNeo

The fact that you take stats from a website that are completely wrong and post them tells everyone who is reading this thread the truth: you have no idea what the game is actually like and you are probably a single-faction fanboy who seeks only to buff his faction and doesn't care a damn for balance.

I mean, to suggest that KV1 is in any way comparable to a Tiger shows that:

a) You've never used a KV1
b) You've never used a Tiger against a KV1
c) You've never played against a KV1 at all
d) You're so deluded you didn't notice that KV1 struggles to penetrate a P4, let alone a Tiger

Whichever of these options is correct, it shows that you are a) a noob and b) a fanboy, both of which automatically disqualifies you from rational balance discussions in a reasonable person's mind.

What a waste of time your posts are. Really.

Actually all of those things are wrong, Iv been using KV1's since the release of the Counter Attack Tactics doctrine. I played only Soviets till WFA release, and play OKW, Ostheer, and Soviets fairly regularly.

And yes accidentally posting the wrong stats and then admitting I was wrong obviously means I'm a fanboy, oh wait it doesn't because fan boys don't admit they are wrong.

And I never said that the KV1 was good at killing Tigers, just that it can go toe to toe with them and not instantly die.
18 Feb 2015, 03:32 AM

And I never said that the KV1 was good at killing Tigers, just that it can go toe to toe with them and not instantly die.

A KV-1 "outclassing" a Tiger is very interesting word choice...

Without needing to look at stats, its obvious that the KV-1 is its own thing that actually deflects shells fired from guns with high penetration while a Tiger costs a lot more for having more health, armor, and penetration to face much crappier AT weaponry...

Dont follow your gut in terms of what you want to say on a forum; you'll last longer.
18 Feb 2015, 03:38 AM

A KV-1 "outclassing" a Tiger is very interesting word choice...

Regardless of stats, its obvious that the KV-1 is its own thing that actually deflects shells fired from guns with high penetration while a Tiger costs a lot more for having more health, armor, and penetration to face much crappier AT weaponry...

Dont follow your gut in terms of what you want to say on a forum; you'll last longer.

The Tiger's issue is that it is 1. Outclassed by the IS2 and 2. Is slow and it can easily be messed up pretty quickly by Jacksons, and it lacks the ROF and damage to effectively deal with the shear amount of medium tanks that will be on the field when it comes in.

And I said I was incorrect about the KV1's stats, I accidently took the single player ones stats instead of the MP one, I apologized for it. :)
18 Feb 2015, 03:39 AM

The amount of times I've seen dbl shrek PGrens get wiped has lead me to use them only in emergency situations, or if I have the extra resources.
If you're complaining as USF, there are a couple of easy ways to deal with them.
A. Spam flamer riflez.
B. Spam LMG riflez.
C. Get a Sherman.
D. Get an Arty Sherman.
E. Upgrade grenades.
F. Run em' over with your OP M10s, Jacksons, And Shermans!
G. Don't be an idiot and send in your armor first, then your inf, vs Shrek'd PGrens unless it's a real emergency.
H. Get a Scott and insta snipe them easily(free shreks more often then not come with this choice)
-Don't be an idiot with this either, Scott is great at range, don't send it in and expect it to not soak up Shrek rounds.
There, now we can close the thread. :P
18 Feb 2015, 04:48 AM

I'm with VonIvan. Thread over.
18 Feb 2015, 13:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Feb 2015, 04:48 AMboc120
I'm with VonIvan. Thread over.

Yup.
18 Feb 2015, 15:35 PM
Honorary Member Badge

okay i don't understand why this has to be personal...

invised flame/off-topic post chain. (2 posts)
18 Feb 2015, 16:08 PM

This topic made it to 150 posts??? :rofl:
18 Feb 2015, 20:47 PM

What in the actual fuck.

that's what I was thinking, the absolute best anti tank infantry in the game...lol, is apparently quite weak :)
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS