Login

russian armor

Looking For A Clan

11 Feb 2015, 08:06 AM

hi im new to this game and i'd like to join a pro team that can teach me how to get better at coh2.
im good at rts games, i played battle for middle earth 2 Rotwk, cnc generals/yuri's revenge. i learn fast i just need to join a pro clan right away bcz i emjoy teamplay better then going solo.
if anyone intrested you can play with (or vs) couple of games and see by yourself.
11 Feb 2015, 08:25 AM

Look around TAB, RTN or SturmTiger. They might pick you up.
11 Feb 2015, 09:17 AM

I never understood point of looking for a team. You get better just by playing game and if you are really good you will get invited by someone easily :/
11 Feb 2015, 09:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2015, 09:17 AMVIPUKS
I never understood point of looking for a team. You get better just by playing game and if you are really good you will get invited by someone easily :/

We in TAB never do that. You apply, maul some with us and if you fit the group, add the tags. I don't think we ever go out looking for people. Sure it happens someone writes that they want to join us, or makes bear jokes or something and I'll send them a PM but thats about it.

That being said DreadReaper Id never call the Bears a "pro team", we are mainly a social clan. Sure we have plenty of members who are really good players. But if a "pro-team" is what you are looking for TAB might not be it.
That being said if you want some fun people bears to play games with and improve your gameplay while doing so (practice makes perfect) you can drop me an request in a PM or in the Bearcruitment thread on the TAB section of coh2.org

11 Feb 2015, 10:18 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

I can confirm what that swedish bear just said :)
11 Feb 2015, 10:50 AM

hi im new to this game and i'd like to join a pro team that can teach me how to get better at coh2.
im good at rts games, i played battle for middle earth 2 Rotwk, cnc generals/yuri's revenge. i learn fast i just need to join a pro clan right away bcz i emjoy teamplay better then going solo.
if anyone intrested you can play with (or vs) couple of games and see by yourself.

There also is no "pro clan" existing imo.
11 Feb 2015, 11:18 AM
Patrion 15

*Ahem* Schewi. RNG is super awesome most pro clan*

* At messing around**

** Except Baer***

*** OK, some of us play seriously.
11 Feb 2015, 11:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2015, 10:50 AMSchewi
There also is no "pro clan" existing imo.

Yeah, this is true. CoH2 clans - at least, right now - are basically just groups of friends who happen to play the same game(s) together on a casual basis. Obviously some of them do have a competitive element at times, but it's slightly misleading a term when compared to 'proper' competitive clans in other games. I suspect it feeds into the whole 'eSports' argument, and whether the scene is ready/willing for such a thing... but as it seems Relic are implementing in-game clan support in the future, this may change.
11 Feb 2015, 12:07 PM

but as it seems Relic are implementing in-game clan support in the future, this may change.

Are they? Where does this information come from? That would be really cool.

So DreadReapr, Your options are us (Team RNG), The Angry Baers (TAB), Sturmtiger. I dont think RtN is still existing as an active clan. Those are the clans I know from streams and in-game matches and who are active in the community.

Team RNG: we are a small team and want to keep it like that. We play all games modes, although 1v1 and especially 2v2 is what we think are the best. Check us out here: teamrng.tk. We kind of want experienced players tho.

TAB: larger, active and very cool clan. All time zones are represented.

I dont know how the Sturmtigers are.

I recommend checking TAB out.

11 Feb 2015, 12:22 PM

RtN are not really active now, no... but ironically it was Raz who discovered the in-game clan support features: http://www.coh2.org/topic/30516/0402-patch-revealed-some-upcoming-features-of-coh2

They were definitely a cool clan, though. I speak as an ex-member, so I guess I should declare an interest. :D
11 Feb 2015, 12:33 PM
Patrion 14

StC still accepts members, too!
There's almost always someone on ts to play a game with.

If you're interested: http://www.coh2.org/topic/21752/stc-recruitment-update
11 Feb 2015, 13:16 PM
Donator 11

I heard TAW is recruiting...:snfBarton:
11 Feb 2015, 13:20 PM

Who even came out with bear idea Keepo. Makes me hate them Kappa
11 Feb 2015, 16:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2015, 13:20 PMVIPUKS
Who even came out with bear idea Keepo. Makes me hate them Kappa

That would be Napalm and the_Red_bear.

Also i sad and kinda angry you hate us.

11 Feb 2015, 16:45 PM

youre new to the game and you expect to be taken into a pro clan....

nope, wont happen. learn the game first.

and there arent any pro clans in existence
11 Feb 2015, 18:01 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Reborn is the oldest active COH clan in existence. Most clans come and go with the seasons and plenty today just require that you apply and you're accepted just to grow their ranks. If you're looking for something a little more than that check the link below.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/29228/reborn-seeks-coh2-ballers
11 Feb 2015, 18:57 PM
Honorary Member Badge

That would be Napalm and the_Red_bear.

Also i sad and kinda angry you hate us.

No you should be unambiguously angry

We are THE ANGRY BEARS

Not THE SAD AND KINDA ANGRY BEARS
11 Feb 2015, 19:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2015, 18:01 PMBudwise
Reborn is the oldest active COH clan in existence. Most clans come and go with the seasons and plenty today just require that you apply and you're accepted just to grow their ranks. If you're looking for something a little more than that check the link below.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/29228/reborn-seeks-coh2-ballers

Unless I've missed something, I think he's talking about CoH2 rather than vCoH. It's great that you guys are still around, though. I definitely remember the name from somewhere.
11 Feb 2015, 19:15 PM

Unless I've missed something, I think he's talking about CoH2 rather than vCoH. It's great that you guys are still around, though. I definitely remember the name from somewhere.

rofl 9/10 classy, will share and reccomend on youtube
11 Feb 2015, 19:35 PM

RtN. still has some active members.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment