Login

russian armor

Can we plz change the menu music to this?

8 Feb 2015, 23:38 PM
Donator 11

Its such a well done song it should be used for the menu
9 Feb 2015, 02:40 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I think the one thing they did 100% right with this game was the soundtrack.

WFA and the Old theme are always stuck in my head and i can hum them note for note.

I should actually make a video of me doing that. Im sure it would be pretty funny actually
9 Feb 2015, 03:43 AM
Donator 33

Yeah that would be a good choice for menu music. When you hear something so many times it needs to be more atmospheric rather than tuneful.

I kinda wish they licensed some good recordings of folk music (Katyusha etc). Not something for the menu screen, but would be a good fit for campaign content.
9 Feb 2015, 03:49 AM

Honestly, I would've loved if Relic got Frank Klepacki to do the soundtrack for CoH2. Every game he makes soundtracks for are nothing short of spectacular; Grey Goo is his most recent work and the soundtrack for that game is amazing.

The soundtrack for CoH2 is meh; it's neither great nor bad.
9 Feb 2015, 03:55 AM
Donator 33

I reckon the vanilla coh2 soundtrack is absolutely stunning. WFA sort of irritates me but it's still a solid fit.
9 Feb 2015, 05:53 AM
Patrion 15

Wow, this is really really nice. I wish it was longer.
9 Feb 2015, 06:11 AM
9 Feb 2015, 06:25 AM
Benefactor 115

The music in both CoH and CoH2 are amazing.
9 Feb 2015, 06:31 AM

Honestly, I would've loved if Relic got Frank Klepacki to do the soundtrack for CoH2. Every game he makes soundtracks for are nothing short of spectacular; Grey Goo is his most recent work and the soundtrack for that game is amazing.

Klepacki has done some amazing stuff. The original C&C soundtrack still blows me away, as does the RA2 one. I'm not sure how he'd go with the kind of historic atmospheric stuff that you'd expect with COH though. He's typically very high-energy industrial/metal.
9 Feb 2015, 08:28 AM

The sound division of relic is their ace IMO. Chris Velasco is a genius, every single one of his tracks are fantastic.

When I heard that Inon Zur is not gonna compose for DoWII, I said OK the game is finished, but after listening it, I've changed my mind.

Although this track is cool, the present musics are FANTASTIC. Just listen to the Eastern front theme, you can feel the agony and destruction caused by Nazis in Russia, but they finally get their shit together and push them back to Berlin.
9 Feb 2015, 10:42 AM

The current theme is good enough. It has this Eastern Front flair with the sad violins.

I think they did a good job on it. Just be glad we don´t have something like the high pitched Panzer Elite jingle from Coh1 OF. That was nasty. :)

What music I really like and liked in both Cohs is/ was the sneaky music at the start of each round.

In Coh2 that is the one with the deep and slow trumpets/ horns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wUGjZkMRjI#t=42m08s

In Coh1 it was the "dun dundun dun dundun dundun": Can´t find it now :(.
9 Feb 2015, 18:32 PM
Donator 11

Idk I just felt like this theme give the game some emotion
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment