Login

russian armor

Pathfinders - Population Cap Reached

7 Feb 2015, 17:06 PM

Running a mod with some ability changes, and one of the changes is that Pathfinders (both versions) have no requirements and can be called from a US building. The problem is that Pathfinders are always unable to be dispatched via the ability because it returns the error "Population Cap Reached" despite that not being the case and that other units are dispatched without a problem, by building or ability. I have checked population requirements all over the place. Even after deleting the abilities and using the default ones from the commander, the error remains. Any ideas?
7 Feb 2015, 22:19 PM

You most likely are not fulfilling the squad requirements found in the pathfinder sbps files.
7 Feb 2015, 22:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2015, 22:19 PMCruzz
You most likely are not fulfilling the squad requirements found in the pathfinder sbps files.

Thanks for the reply, Cruzz. I edited the requirements in sbps to require the Lieutenant dispatched. This functions correctly. After the dispatch, however, the population error occurs. Even having the dispatch requirement removed (and thus no requirements exist), the problem still persists.
8 Feb 2015, 06:10 AM

Then go remove the requirements for the aef commander passive upgrades in the call-in ability (abilities\aef\modal_ability\dispatch_ability\).

I had the same popcap reached thing when I tried adding some additional requirements to call-ins, the commander ability buttons don't apparently actually use the correct text for any requirements other than popcap, cp and cost. You have some sort of requirement (I can't tell what) that is not being fulfilled, so you just need to go through all related files and remove it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★