Login

russian armor

New Skins, Facplates and Decals

9 Feb 2015, 12:07 PM

In case Relic is watching let it be known I've absolutely die for a custom unique skin set. :snfQuinn:

Don't worry James, I am pretty sure they will be released for everyone. I just meant that I requested them originally, not that they were actually custom-made for me. :D
9 Feb 2015, 12:14 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Don't worry James, I am pretty sure they will be released for everyone. I just meant that I requested them originally, not that they were actually custom-made for me. :D

Still though. Custom made skins for those who've been around the longest and committed a lot to the community would be sweet.
9 Feb 2015, 12:19 PM

Still though. Custom made skins for those who've been around the longest and committed a lot to the community would be sweet.

The "Helping Hans" Skin pack, full of Japanese references! :D
9 Feb 2015, 12:25 PM

Yes! I for one would welcome a Nullist vehicle skin pack. I'm not sure what kind of design he'd like, though. Maybe black and white.
9 Feb 2015, 12:27 PM

Blood skins are ugly as f and dont make sens at all.

The brigade moved further and we got stuck in Verbyakovka for three days, while the maintenance technicians were digging around in the machine. Some general showed up who ordered me to move my tank to the outskirts for a watch “to prevent any bloody one to break in”. The tank was knocked down, but as a firing point it was quite effective.

When we got repaired we caught up with our troops. We arrived in the area; I will never forget the Cossack hamlet Khlebny. 3 km from there was another hamlet named Petrovsky. It was also occupied by Soviet tanks, but not those of our brigade. Between those two hamlets, which lay on hills, there was lowland.

Early in the morning the 8th Italian army was passing along that lowland in an enormous thick crowd saving itself from the encirclement. When the Italian vanguard units aligned with us we heard the command being distributed along our columns: “Go forward! Crush them!" Then we tore into them from both flanks!

I have never seen a mess as that one. We literally ground the Italian army into the soil. You should have looked into our eyes to see how much anger and hatred we had then! So we were squashing those Italians like bugs. It was winter; our tanks were painted in white color. When we disengaged from the battle the tanks below the turrets were red as if had floated in blood. I looked at the tracks: hands and fragments of skulls were stuck here and there. The spectacle was appalling.

We captured crowds of POWs that day. After that elimination the 8th Italian army literally ceased to exist. At least, I never saw a single Italian at the front after that.

Otroschenkov Sergei Andreyevich - captain, commander of T-34 tank.
stolen from http://iremember.ru/en/memoirs/tankers/otroschenkov-sergei-andreyevich
9 Feb 2015, 18:36 PM

Just let me slap lolis to the side of my IS-2 pls, that is all relic
9 Feb 2015, 18:47 PM
Patrion 14

Blood skins are ridiculous, I don't care if somewhere somehow it happened. It's not something that should show up on every tank in a company engaged in a single battle.
9 Feb 2015, 19:53 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Yes! I for one would welcome a Nullist vehicle skin pack. I'm not sure what kind of design he'd like, though. Maybe black and white.

they will make his vehicles invisble to reflect his games played and playercard
10 Feb 2015, 00:53 AM

COH2 zombie-mod looks like
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 110
unknown 33
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W