Login

russian armor

Ukraine vs Russia conflict

• This thread is locked
25 Jan 2015, 13:21 PM

The fact is that Russia has banned four medium/large media & news companies in three years. It tells why you shouldn't trust Russia's media.
25 Jan 2015, 13:28 PM

Banderovites are not in governemnt? That's strange cuz the date of creation UPA is now your national day, your government wants to "retake" polish eastern territories claiming them to be theirs and they ask for forgivness for what they did before to poles (google - Massacre in Volhynia and eastern Galicia for example), at least nazis were so good to put a bullet in your head or in worse case gas you to death while UPA/banderovites methods were more brutal (actually they invented 136 methods to kill or so)

I believe your friends from Donbas are pure ukrainians right? so it's pretty obvious they want to stay in Ukraine.

About this ceasefire... story repeats like it was with japan vs USA, cold war etc, why? cuz Westerns wants something and give nothing back, in Minsk what they decided? Russia retreats from ukraine, leaves separatists alone and let them slaughter right? (idea to create demilitarized zone was fake)

>cuz the date of creation UPA is now your national day

October 14 is a "Defender's day". There is nothing says about UPA. The only reason of this change, is make "Defender's day" different to Russia. We got a little war here, you know. October 14 is also a feast of the Protection (holiday as well), it always was. Thats why it's october 14.

>your government wants to "retake" polish eastern territories

Never heard about that. But isnt your government want to retake Lviv and territory of western Ukraine? Polish territory, a lot of Polish citizens etc.. I dont think we should talk on such a disgusting subjects.

>I believe your friends from Donbas are pure ukrainians right? so it's pretty obvious they want to stay in Ukraine.

Didnt really understand what are you trying to say. My friends from Donetsk dont want to live in different country. My relatives from Kharkiv (isnt Donbass though) also dont want to secede of Ukraine. If you talking about "they just pure" in sense of money... they are not pure, believe me. I dont see a connection by the way.

>About this ceasefire...

About the ceasefire the idea is simple. Stop war, and make this conflict solved by diplomacy. No1 attacks each other in that time. As i said, Ukrainian government gave special status to Donbass region witch made them almost the same to autonomous republic in Ukraine. Also, there were fake referendum witch wasnt approved even by Russia. Maybe there is some percentage of people who wants to withdraw from the Ukraine, but the others - not. Not the guns must make a decision in 21th century. How do you know what people of that region really want? They become a hostages of well armed pro-russians forced. You are talking about things you are dont know. You never lived in my country, didnt talk with those ppl, you dont have relative and friends over there. The things you are talking about is totally shit. Starting from that "on of their first changed in constitution was about russian language - it was not allowed in Ukraine borders" - this sentence totally revealed that you know nothing about this conflict and the situation at all

P.S. And what about "Donbass" battalion? There is only solders from "Donbass", their commander from Donbass. They fight to free their land from terrorists. Why dont ask them.
25 Jan 2015, 14:47 PM

Fuck it three posts in a row!

Just realized this is a thread by BartonPL. Well done you trolling bastard! :D

Look at the Polish flag, LOL
25 Jan 2015, 15:39 PM

I hate Russians but I hate Ukrainians even more so I support Russia in the conflict. It's just a shame that people who don't want anything to do with politics are getting dragged into this conflict because of the US; the end result of the US financing and supporting an anti-Russia Government is instability in the Ukraine and thousands of dead civilians and troops from both sides.

I'm fairly confident that the US supported Government in the Ukraine will end up just like Iran's Shah, in which it will be toppled eventually.
25 Jan 2015, 15:48 PM

a German perspective: the role of western countries/Germany in supporting a partly crime organization has never been discussed broadly. The image is still: we are the west. We are good. So is what we did. Putin is evil. He must change his behaviour because he is doing wrong.
That is the press echo.
On the other hand you now have people in the street here in Germany, demonstrating (PEGIDA). And one of their founding statements was: stop pushing towards war and escalation with Russia.

And on the topic of Russia, there is a fierce debate going on of media accusing the public of being an organized mob against media on exactly this topic, Ukraine.
It went so far that some newspapers changed their policies on user comments or closed them.

But I see little change in perspective. It has been like that for a while.

could be a fun thread.

Yeah, as a middle-eastern I also support PEGIDA. People say they are nazis and anti-muslims but I think they just don't want refugees and people from different cultures who won't agree with lots of stuff in their country. They also don't want western powers' support for armed groups. They always support rebel groups in middle-east which turn out to be terrorists (surprise surprise). It happened like this with Al-Qaeda, Libya, Syria etc. EU and U.S. should've push for negotiations between Crimeans, Russians and Ukrainians; not for a new cold war. But you know, nobody cares about people who just happen to be live in those countries. Nobody cares about civilians, political successes and peace. Europe shouldn't alienate Russia, cold war ended 20 years ago.
25 Jan 2015, 16:16 PM

>About this ceasefire...

About the ceasefire the idea is simple. Stop war, and make this conflict solved by diplomacy. No1 attacks each other in that time. As i said, Ukrainian government gave special status to Donbass region witch made them almost the same to autonomous republic in Ukraine. Also, there were fake referendum witch wasnt approved even by Russia. Maybe there is some percentage of people who wants to withdraw from the Ukraine, but the others - not. Not the guns must make a decision in 21th century. How do you know what people of that region really want? They become a hostages of well armed pro-russians forced. You are talking about things you are dont know. You never lived in my country, didnt talk with those ppl, you dont have relative and friends over there. The things you are talking about is totally shit. Starting from that "on of their first changed in constitution was about russian language - it was not allowed in Ukraine borders" - this sentence totally revealed that you know nothing about this conflict and the situation at all

P.S. And what about "Donbass" battalion? There is only solders from "Donbass", their commander from Donbass. They fight to free their land from terrorists. Why dont ask them.

Hm it's really hard to be sure who's right and who's wrong in this whole mess.

In my opinion Ukraine should just give up Donbass if that's what they want, the majority of the people there are Russian anyway and you can't really get it back anytime soon. Get away from the war as fast as possible and develop your new country's economy, so that ten years from now on they will have to envy your success B-).
25 Jan 2015, 16:21 PM

LOLZ Barton could you be any more anti-ukraine?? Ukraine fuc**ed poles 50 years ago so you don't want them having any independence from Russia now? Get over yourself man and stop spreading lies here...........

25 Jan 2015, 16:42 PM

the majority of the people there are Russian anyway and you can't really get it back anytime soon. Get away from the war as fast as possible and develop your new country's economy, so that ten years from now on they will have to envy your success B-).

Russian-speaking !== Russians, but i totally agreed with you. Id rather give up this territory then continue this fucking war. But there is nothing actually i can do.
25 Jan 2015, 16:46 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I am (reluctantly) taking steps to lock this thread. I owe it to you to explain why.

COH2.ORG was set up as a board to support Company of Heroes of Heroes 2. It is not a political message board.

If OP had restricted his discussion to Ukraine in WWII, that would have been fine. As it is, and as fascinating as it may be, the post WWII events do not belong on this forum. There are ofc many other forums on the web, where you can go deep down and dirty about this stuff. I was interested to read what has been posted - but sadly, it does not belong here.:(

If you object to my decision, please appeal to an Orange/Red/Black badge admin.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★