Login

russian armor

Conscripts Weapon Upgrade Paths

Hux
1 May 2013, 17:16 PM
Patrion 14

Personally I don't think the halftrack is designed in the best possible way. Don't get me wrong, I don't think there's anything wrong with the flame upgrade (besides balancing issues) but I'd much rather see the HT design more heavily centred on mobility/reinforcing than as an outright death-wagon. I would have no complaints about the upgrades being attached to a later tier similar to Vcoh but i'm not trying to argue for a replication of its role in that game -as IMO it was always underused by a lot of players. I think that if the flames were pushed back a tier then there would be a smoother transition into the mid game for the Ostheer at least, rather than the inf+light veh-o wait tanks are here- phase of the game that there is now. I always found that the light vehicle phase of the original was the best part of the game (<444>3 M8) so I wouldn't mind seeing HT upgrades come in later

In regards to OP I do find that the lack of weapon variation for scripts does force your hand in choosing the PPSH doctrine (on top of the already rigid structure at which you unlock commander abilities) makes for a lack in tactical options. The same goes for Grens for IMO, I'd much rather see grens have a thrown grenade than a rifle grenade ability - some high level player micro involving nice placement of early gren grenades against oorah-ing conscripts would be a nice change of pace over the inevitable closing of ground that seems to happen in every early engagement.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★