Login

russian armor

Company of Blobs, if you only solo, dont read

13 Jan 2015, 03:09 AM

Permanently Banned

@sneakking

Post count does not equal insight. nuff said.

I've read many of your posts they reek of arrogance!

I'm all for having a laugh just not at other peoples expense. But when it's called for well have fun stopping me.

Cheers Capt'n Feathersword :bananadance:

I'd like you to elaborate on exactly what you mean if you don't mind, I don't laugh at "other peoples expense" or whatever it is you think I do that makes me so arrogant.

Keep the foolishness to a minimal please, you're not gonna get on anyone's good side by getting mad at every critic. And if I remember correctly this line of discussion began because of exactly that.
13 Jan 2015, 03:25 AM

Lol are you still going on with this? Give it up dude. You need to read back a little to remind yourself of the details and let the thread get back on topic.

If you insist Pm me bout what troubles you.
13 Jan 2015, 04:00 AM

Permanently Banned
Lol are you still going on with this? Give it up dude. You need to read back a little to remind yourself of the details and let the thread get back on topic.

gg wp
13 Jan 2015, 07:47 AM

The majority of the gaming population exists at rank 1000+. In 2v2s that includes me. Considering the 500 rifle starts and sniper cheese I see from higher ranked games I'm not really convinced that the problem lies with me, but rather in the state of the meta as dictated by the current balance situation.

i just realized how smug i sounded. elitism sucks. sorry 'bout that.
of course there are blobs in high level play, but theyre mostly ineffective, unless of course the opposing player plays right into the blobs strengths, which is to overwhelm isolated squads/weapon teams
13 Jan 2015, 14:46 PM

I noticed after WFA was released, allot of hardcore Osth + Soviet players (even vet players) started to blob to mimic OKW and USF. Although blobbing existed before WFA, I noticed more and more players are blobing now. If Relic decides to add blob debuff, penalty and enforces anti blobing meta, I think players would come back to more tactical approach. OKW straight up needs an overhaul, many follow the OKW blob tactics when playing OST, USF and Soviets these days.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★