Login

russian armor

Flamer Pios (dunno if bug)

28 Apr 2013, 17:55 PM

Ok, here's what happened,
I attacked 2x Conscript squads with 2x flamer pios, they threw molotov cocktail on my pios, after 0.2-0.5 sec 1 man from each squad died so i got 3/4 3/4 pio squads left without flamethrowers ... nothing on the ground dropped ...
28 Apr 2013, 18:01 PM

Had this happen to me too, 60 munis down the drain and no flamethrower left on the floor. Yes it does seem to be a bug and needs to be fixed.
28 Apr 2013, 18:07 PM

RMG of CoH, both an advantage and disadvantage to any player.

e: Possible the molotovs destroyed the flame throwers? plus are you sure the drop of weapons is 100%?
28 Apr 2013, 18:12 PM

Yeah, I've had flamethrowers drop from pios and engineers as well, before the last man in the squad is dead. It's really strange, but I'm glad it doesn't happen to schrecks :p
Guard Rifles also drop weapons all the time..
28 Apr 2013, 19:41 PM

I don't think this should happen with flamers (or other special upgradable weapons for that matter) it can potentially be devastating. We should kind of be able to predict in what situation a weapon might drop, like when a squad carrying a lot of weapons is low. I'm all for some randomness and luck in CoH but there's already enough of that in the actual combat system (troop accuracy, missing shots, criticals).
Only Relic postRelic 3 May 2013, 06:09 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Andy's probably on the mark. Squads with flamethrowers have a chance to have the flamethrower guy die and explode on death, thereby destroying the flamethrower. I think there's an increased chance when they're attacked by another flame weapon (in this case, the molotov).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★