Login

russian armor

Drop/Crash hack?

4 Jan 2015, 01:16 AM

Wait, you think they'd give a win to one member of an arranged team and a loss to another?

srry i misread your statements. what if theres a sync error and it has to go to the trust rating to determine a winner and lets say you are playing on a 2 player. One player has good trust rating and one player has bad. What happens?
4 Jan 2015, 01:19 AM
Coder Red Badge

Beats me, I'm sure they have a formula for it. Wins and losses are determined on a per-team basis, though, even for random team games. It would completely fuck up the leaderboard system otherwise.
4 Jan 2015, 01:21 AM

Cuz its not fair what happens right now. yu get sync hacked ----> my entire team gets loss and im sure there are various levels of trust rating (although would probably be super wonky).
4 Jan 2015, 01:35 AM

Anything strange in the warnings.log file? (documents/my games/company of heroes 2).

Although, I'm guessing you've started the game up since then.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check next time it happens. What specifically should I be looking for?
4 Jan 2015, 02:13 AM
Patrion 14

not neccessarily true. i hardly leave games and get defeats every time it occurs. teammates also get the defeat as well.

i used to think trust system was a bull. then a week ago or so we got sync error-ed and we did not get a loss. may be we even got a win, all we knew was that we had 5 win streak when we checked our player cards.

so i guess trust system works
5 Jan 2015, 19:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jan 2015, 01:35 AMShang

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check next time it happens. What specifically should I be looking for?

The last few dozen lines (or the last few seconds) usually cover what caused the .exe to quit. A normal shutdown will end with "Application closed without errors", where as a crash will list something (or will have some strange stuff in the last bit of the log). If we know what caused the game to quit, it becomes much easier to tell if it was a crash due to something on your end, or due to something the other team did.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★