Login

russian armor

Panzershrecks outrange T70 and T34

2 Jan 2015, 23:05 PM

Oh man coming from the guy with literally 8 allied games

spare all of us with ur bullshit

Don't need more than that

Just FYI question, does this playercard reads games against bots?
2 Jan 2015, 23:06 PM

no one builds t3 anymore. u wont be fighting p4's u will be fighting panthers and above, not to mention a vet 2 p4 will consistently bounce zooks. That's my main issue with usf.

if shreks rape ur shermans, ( as wher could call a heavy or tech for panther) u cant tech and call in a heavy or wait for a call in. if obers rape ur rifles, u have no non doc elite infantry to fight them. its like playing as wehr with super grens that don't scale well and p4's

once the panther hits vet. zooks have become a waste.

and for the shreks. the shr3ks wont kill the Sherman. a panther, pak, or anything else will make short work of it

except that rifles scale better than lmg grens thanks to the fact you can buy 2 bars or 2 lmgs on them (dont say 'oh it costs more' yeah no shit but it still means they scale better). hell, vet 3 rifles with 2 bars can literally charge over open ground, and consistently kill vet 3 lmg grens in green cover. imo shermans are the best medium armor since it can come out pretty fast, costs 110 fuel, and has the highest squad wipe potential with HE rounds as well as having the best mounted MG.

as usf you just want to bully the shit out of the enemy player in the early game.

the problem for me is WHEN to tech bars. i havent experimented enough, but i THINK the best time is probably after major, but i think theres viability in getting bars after your first light vehicle to really bully volks and grens.
2 Jan 2015, 23:14 PM

Permanently Banned

Don't need more than that

Just FYI question, does this playercard reads games against bots?

I guess with 8 games u must know everything about sov and usf?

stop with the sarcasm. almost everyone here has more credibility than you

@lemon I agree with all ur points, but basically ur saying win fast or lose hard?

not very fun when u can have long fun games with OKW. and the opposite while playing usf
2 Jan 2015, 23:27 PM

yah im saying win fast. why play for the late game when youll have a tougher time then.
2 Jan 2015, 23:30 PM

I guess with 8 games u must know everything about sov and usf?

stop with the sarcasm. almost everyone here has more credibility than you

Sarcasm? Never heard of it, and sorry, but last thing to be worried is credibility by people like you, didn't even knew that i had any on this forum, heh, but thanks for such a cheap laugh.

QueenRatchet123 and credibility. oxymoron* right there
2 Jan 2015, 23:35 PM
Patrion 14

Let's stop with the personal attacks here and be nice kiddo's!

thanks
2 Jan 2015, 23:38 PM

hell, vet 3 rifles with 2 bars can literally charge over open ground, and consistently kill vet 3 lmg grens in green cover.

Source? Because judging from my experience this is far from true.

imo shermans are the best medium armor since it can come out pretty fast, costs 110 fuel, and has the highest squad wipe potential with HE rounds as well as having the best mounted MG.

For sure, the Sherman is a beast and doesn't incur the big teching penalties Ostheer runs into when trying to get T3.

The problem with panzerschrecks is that pretty much every OKW squad will have them and are incredibly easy to use. Just a-move to the tank. They almost never miss. Not to mention they are the perfect supporting AT. I guess OKW needs it since they lack a good AT gun but it just makes OKW even easier to play than it already is since you need not worry about good positioning with your volks/rakketenwerfer when comparing them to traditional ATGs.
2 Jan 2015, 23:40 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

ya shreck are way too accurate at long range, they should be a defensive midrange tool imo
2 Jan 2015, 23:43 PM

Let's stop with the personal attacks here and be nice kiddo's!

thanks

Sure thing boss. But this is pure gold! :thumbsup:

Back on topic... If we are looking for a shreck nerf, then a okw AT need a serious buff. imo

2 Jan 2015, 23:45 PM

no one builds t3 anymore. u wont be fighting p4's u will be fighting panthers and above, not to mention a vet 2 p4 will consistently bounce zooks. That's my main issue with usf.

if shreks rape ur shermans, ( as wher could call a heavy or tech for panther) u cant tech and call in a heavy or wait for a call in. if obers rape ur rifles, u have no non doc elite infantry to fight them. its like playing as wehr with super grens that don't scale well and p4's

once the panther hits vet. zooks have become a waste.

and for the shreks. the shr3ks wont kill the Sherman. a panther, pak, or anything else will make short work of it

Last time i checked the okw consisted out of vehicles and heavy tanks. and the shreks do not automatically penetrate the is2 or kv1.
3 Jan 2015, 00:07 AM

Source? Because judging from my experience this is far from true.

For sure, the Sherman is a beast and doesn't incur the big teching penalties Ostheer runs into when trying to get T3.

The problem with panzerschrecks is that pretty much every OKW squad will have them and are incredibly easy to use. Just a-move to the tank. They almost never miss. Not to mention they are the perfect supporting AT. I guess OKW needs it since they lack a good AT gun but it just makes OKW even easier to play than it already is since you need not worry about good positioning with your volks/rakketenwerfer when comparing them to traditional ATGs.

source is just some testing ciez and i did. this isnt taking into consideration anything other than the fact that its a vet 3 rifle squad with 2 bars, running over no cover, at vet 3 grens in green. rifles win with 1 or 2 models standing. bar dps is actually quite impressive. we ran it multiple times to see if it was just rng the first time, but each time the rifles won.

3 Jan 2015, 00:22 AM

Permanently Banned

source is just some testing ciez and i did. this isnt taking into consideration anything other than the fact that its a vet 3 rifle squad with 2 bars, running over no cover, at vet 3 grens in green. rifles win with 1 or 2 models standing. bar dps is actually quite impressive. we ran it multiple times to see if it was just rng the first time, but each time the rifles won.

Tests are worthless without proof of tests, either take lots of screenshots or upload replay. Not that I'm calling you a liar, just saying. And how many times did you run the test? 2 or 3 trials wont give you a very accurate picture.
3 Jan 2015, 00:49 AM

Tests are worthless without proof of tests, either take lots of screenshots or upload replay. Not that I'm calling you a liar, just saying. And how many times did you run the test? 2 or 3 trials wont give you a very accurate picture.

i dont really care if you believe me or not, and i dont really feel like redoing them either. its not like these tests are difficult to reproduce on your own with cheat mod.
3 Jan 2015, 00:52 AM

Permanently Banned

i dont really care if you believe me or not, and i dont really feel like redoing them either. its not like these tests are difficult to reproduce on your own with cheat mod.

I just said that I did believe you :facepalm: and yes given how easy the tests are producing tangible results to be shared should be equally simple.
3 Jan 2015, 01:10 AM

simply looking at the stats should be sufficient. the shrek does do slightly more dps and if every single shot of the zooka penetrates it can kill the p4 around the same as the shrek.
3 Jan 2015, 01:29 AM

DPS doesn't really matter if we are comparing schrecks and bazookas. No one is going to let their tank sit there for more than 20 seconds ( im being very generous). What really matters is range, penetration and damage, and to an extent, aim time and reload.
3 Jan 2015, 02:45 AM

I watched that game, it was on Stephenns stream, was hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66g5IqICuB4

It was me.

WOW, hahaa, didnt realize this post had accumulated to many replys since yesterday... Ah well.
3 Jan 2015, 02:59 AM
Patrion 28

yah im saying win fast. why play for the late game when youll have a tougher time then.

sounds like eldar vs SM in DoW2. officially sanctioned shitty match up btw.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★