Login

russian armor

Howitzer Tank Overperforming

PAGES (9)down
5 Jan 2015, 19:45 PM

Make Jadgpanzer to counter Scott. Problem solved.
Oh wait.. You don't want Jadgpanzet.. You want to wait for King Tiger or Panther, right?
That's OKW problem.
Try to use different meta than volks->obers->panther/kt instrad of making from scott OP unit.

A Jagdpanzer to counter a Scott? Seriously, do you really think any semi-competent player is gonna give you LOS on his Scott? The beauty of the Scott, being an artillery vehicle, is that you can park it behind shotblockers...and its not like you can make an offensive move with a JP.
That said, I don't think the Scott is gamebreaking. Yes it gets the occasional annoying squadwipe, but not to the extent that it would be out of all proportion. I reckon in 9 out of 10 situations the Sherman represents a better investment.
5 Jan 2015, 19:53 PM

Permanently Banned

A Jagdpanzer to counter a Scott? Seriously, do you really think any semi-competent player is gonna give you LOS on his Scott? The beauty of the Scott, being an artillery vehicle, is that you can park it behind shotblockers...and its not like you can make an offensive move with a JP.
That said, I don't think the Scott is gamebreaking. Yes it gets the occasional annoying squadwipe, but not to the extent that it would be out of all proportion. I reckon in 9 out of 10 situations the Sherman represents a better investment.

So basically you don't want to counter a vehicle that poses a threat to you?

by ur logic, I shouldn't build a scott to counter volk blobs

Oh I see, u don't like to think about the units u produce. u want to wait for ur panther or insta win KT.
5 Jan 2015, 19:58 PM

Eh...what? English? Français, Deutsch? I also understand Latin!
5 Jan 2015, 20:04 PM

uhhh i think there's some misunderstanding going on
5 Jan 2015, 20:25 PM

KingRatchet no rage plxplx
5 Jan 2015, 21:19 PM

Move your units to force scott to get out from the shotblockers.
5 Jan 2015, 22:11 PM

Puma is more than enough to get Scott. Even Volks will do.
6 Jan 2015, 00:17 AM

Scot is a hard counter for infantry so using volks or PGs will not work. I find using Puma or blitz/flanks from a Panther and P4 is more than enough to take care of the threat. I dont think Scot needs any nerfs at all, as many units in the game have squad wiping potential and its just unfair to say Scot should be nerfed based on this.
6 Jan 2015, 01:03 AM

Move your units to force scott to get out from the shotblockers.

Again, thats gonna be hard if your opponent is not asleep at the wheel. Panther and even Puma is a much, much better choice if you need to get rid of a Scott or at least keep it at distance. The only exception might be a map which offers zilch terrain features for the Scott to hide behind... JP is as nimble as a tortoise on tranqs and really not useful for any sort of offensive maneuvering.
Queenratchet: Relax kid and read more carefully pls, you utterly misunderstood my meaning in the first place.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 62

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment