Login

russian armor

Soviet 2v2 Randoms and Tier 1

28 Dec 2014, 23:36 PM

Snipers are not the reason why t1 is really scary. Allies can field light vehicles much faster than the axis can.you use the shock value of flamer scout cars and the m20 to seize the fuels and munitions and basically cut off the axis from resources to get their own vehicles. You basically win in the first 10 minutes because you can get a Sherman very quickly or have enough fuel for double t34 85 callins while the axis will have trouble fielding a panzer 4 let alone a panther or tiger.

Another benefit is you don't bleed that much with t1 while inflicting huge bleed on axis. You win the manpower war which is what really matters in the beginning.

Regarding molo, he's a decent pubstar, but his strategy is predictable if you've played with or against him several times and you can prepare accordingly. That being said if you aren't prepared for his flamer car rush you'll probably lose.
14 Feb 2015, 03:21 AM

I still have yet to win a game with a T1 Soviet random ally. I mean really, STOP IT! Stop going T1 in random search it is terrible and lacks any real stopping power unless you are super coordinated!

Also building T3 and T34/76 as a "Stop-gap" until your T34/85 callins doesn't work. Not only do you stall your T34/85 callins even further, but T34/76s are GARBAGE.

Also if you lose your T34/76, Don't Build Another! Because now those T34/85s are even further away.

(I figured I would rant in my existing thread, rather than make another one; so complain all you want about thread necro.)
14 Feb 2015, 03:40 AM
Patrion 27

for the umpteenth time I am reading a thread or shoutbox post whining about RANDOM 2v2 games and their ally being clueless.

Get a clue, add friends to your Steam list, use a mic and shaddap.
14 Feb 2015, 13:00 PM

for the umpteenth time I am reading a thread or shoutbox post whining about RANDOM 2v2 games and their ally being clueless.

Get a clue, add friends to your Steam list, use a mic and shaddap.

This is a plea thread to players to NOT go Tier 1. I am trying to tell them that their Sniper and M3 micro is not that good and that in the long game those units become subpar.
14 Feb 2015, 15:07 PM
Donator 22

It´s better to go T1 as soivets in 2v2 random because of the shock effect of the flamer M3 and manpower bleed that the sniper inflicts. Also your ability to carry your teammate is allways bigger with T1 than T2.
14 Feb 2015, 15:27 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

OP, improve your 2v2 ELO so you can get people who can actually use T1 :)
14 Feb 2015, 15:33 PM

Soviet t1 combined with t2 is a powerful combo with the right commander and right call ins(preferably an IS2 commander).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★