Login

russian armor

Moderation in Game

23 Dec 2014, 17:16 PM
Patrion 14

Personaly i love the flower and garden moderation. But like most people already said: should be an option.
23 Dec 2014, 17:26 PM
Patrion 28

Make it optional, people are still being assholes anyway, they just misspell words or use something that isn't censored.
23 Dec 2014, 18:55 PM

I really hate the chat moderation system for two reasons:

1)Censoring profanity or supposedly "bad" words like "idiot"(Really Relic?) in a game that uses plenty of profanity, AND is rated M which means only adults should be playing this game, is completely asinine. Simply put, Relic's decisions to censor profanity and decide what adults in a M-rated game can or can't say is idiotic and I hope the people who thought of this decision get fired.

2)This is Canada, not Germany or Russia where they suffer heavy censorship and where the Government decides what they can watch, listen to and etc.

23 Dec 2014, 19:50 PM

Permanently Banned

2)This is Canada, not Germany or Russia where they suffer heavy censorship and where the Government decides what they can watch, listen to and etc.

While you are correct, I'd hardly compare Germany's censorship to Russia's. Two totally different ballparks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★