Login

russian armor

Need to know when being quoted

26 Apr 2013, 15:16 PM

Somebody have probably mentioned this already but I couldn't find a thread about it. If you were quoted I want to be aware of it so I can answer on the respond I got, if it's needed of course. And there are currently no way to know that you've been quoted. I've made a image to illustrate what I mean.

Made in paint real quick but you get the point. The symbol could also be a quotation mark or something completely else really.
26 Apr 2013, 22:38 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Somebody have probably mentioned this already but I couldn't find a thread about it. If you were quoted I want to be aware of it so I can answer on the respond I got, if it's needed of course. And there are currently no way to know that you've been quoted. I've made a image to illustrate what I mean.

Made in paint real quick but you get the point. The symbol could also be a quotation mark or something completely else really.

i like this idea also means i know when i have to check a post to see if i need to respond.
27 Apr 2013, 00:21 AM

What about two indicators? One for being quoted and one for being mentioned (with an @ in front of your name)?
27 Apr 2013, 14:05 PM

I don't think that's neccessary.Because how often do you put @ infront of a name on a forum when you can quote people.
27 Apr 2013, 14:47 PM
Senior Caster Badge

All the time on forums where it works. For example at the Penny Arcade forums you get a notification if someone mentions your name with an @ in front so people use that to notify people they want to talk about. Right now if I want to talk shit about @Rogers he'll never know I said anything. And that's no fun.
28 Apr 2013, 14:34 PM

Okey, yeah that would be nice too. Just have to see what admins thinks about this whole idea.
29 Apr 2013, 12:47 PM

I think this have been discussed earlier, having a whole hash-tag kind off system were you can tag members in your posts. Hoping that it's on "the list" and not too far down, would be pretty awesome. :)
29 Apr 2013, 19:41 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS