I dont know if this is a bug more then a WTF in the English version...but often times the Voice actor will say We HAS when he should say We HAVE when playing USF.
Its not game breaking but pretty WTF for a game made by English speaking folks...
Can I has a Cheezburger? is pretty funny and all but not good in a WW2 game...
We Has 300 Points remaining
10 Dec 2014, 16:04 PM
#1
Posts: 1637
10 Dec 2014, 16:10 PM
#2
Posts: 38
Let's not forget the "We're bleeding like a stuffed pig!" line. I think that pops up at 50 or 25 points remaining. It's supposed to be "bleeding like a STUCK pig".
It'd be nice if these lines were re-recorded at some point.
It'd be nice if these lines were re-recorded at some point.
10 Dec 2014, 17:16 PM
#3
17 Posts: 2838 | Subs: 3
Lol. I never noticed that before. Which army says that?
10 Dec 2014, 18:15 PM
#4
Posts: 3552 | Subs: 2
US
10 Dec 2014, 18:20 PM
#5
Posts: 208
I think the OKW voice commander guy sounds like Cartman from southpark at times
10 Dec 2014, 18:25 PM
#6
Posts: 1617
Let's not forget the "We're bleeding like a stuffed pig!" line. I think that pops up at 50 or 25 points remaining. It's supposed to be "bleeding like a STUCK pig".
It'd be nice if these lines were re-recorded at some point.
It's supposed to be "We're bleeding points like a STAPPED pig! We are down to 50!!!"
Another bug: The puma says gunnery instead of gunner...
Funny thing is that obers are refered as Honor Guards in the speech files ^^
10 Dec 2014, 18:47 PM
#7
Posts: 449
It's supposed to be "We're bleeding points like a STAPPED pig! We are down to 50!!!"
I don't think "stapped" is even a word.
Zuckerhund has it right.
10 Dec 2014, 18:54 PM
#8
Posts: 1637
Let's not forget the "We're bleeding like a stuffed pig!" line. I think that pops up at 50 or 25 points remaining. It's supposed to be "bleeding like a STUCK pig".
It'd be nice if these lines were re-recorded at some point.
Bleeding like a stuffed pig is actually a very common way to say it wrong. Most folks in the US I know use it that way. Morphology! Now in 1944 they were probably using Stuck Pig which is correct.
10 Dec 2014, 19:02 PM
#9
Posts: 1802 | Subs: 1
OKW commander says :"Volks Greanadier ARE on the line" instead of Volks greanadierS are on the line.
I don't think "Gunnery scan and identify" is mistake, although gunnery is mostly used for ships or something.
I don't think "Gunnery scan and identify" is mistake, although gunnery is mostly used for ships or something.
10 Dec 2014, 19:21 PM
#10
Posts: 670
OKW commander says :"Volks Greanadier ARE on the line" instead of Volks greanadierS are on the line.
Volksgrenadierre are on the line.
10 Dec 2014, 20:40 PM
#11
Posts: 1802 | Subs: 1
Volksgrenadierre are on the line.
Oh well, you are right. I am not even remotely familiar with German language, but I thought since Pioneers actually say "Pioneers" or grens say "Gerenadiers", then Volks are supposed to be called Volks grenadiers. But your justification is right. Thank you.
10 Dec 2014, 22:35 PM
#12
Posts: 1617
I don't think "stapped" is even a word.
Zuckerhund has it right.
Sorry, I meant "stabbed".

PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
33 | ||
|
|
|
18 | ||
|
|
|
6 | ||
|
|
|
9 | ||
|
|
|
5 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
207 users are online:
1 member and 206 guests
Seb
Seb
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76363
Welcome our newest member, rtpmx88com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, rtpmx88com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM






