Login

russian armor

2x OKW

10 Dec 2014, 10:52 AM

I have to garden idea how to win 2v2 against 2x OKW. Kubels charge almost to base with Stormpio which hold me for 3-5mins. By this time I have RE and 3-4 Rifles but Im still very close to my base while OKW can take almost all points and when I'm ready to counter Kubel, Stormpio and Volks, MGs and Leig 18 appear. So after 10mins OKW players have 70% map control and Flak Base on main points.

Very often it's because of map but there are very, very few maps which can deny kubel advantage.

Relic nerf RE suppress ability because it was to punishing and forced Axis to retreat but Kubel is fine :foreveralone:
10 Dec 2014, 14:38 PM

i dint understand your post,, perhaps elite infy will help with kubels you can AT nade them with vet Rifle call ins.. Or get a lot of Rear echs and flank them

i dont know how Strummis can run into your base that early? which map ?
10 Dec 2014, 14:49 PM

it's not like they are rushing base, but rather 1-2 points from base. It's obvious that I go into bulding to deny kubel but stormpio can wipe rifles inside, at least from my experience. Often Kubel does not let you to get inside a house. Ok, you can use green cover but often there is none, for example semosky, north spawn. Take with RE point just after bridge an then Stormpio appears. No matter what, you will die unless you use volley. You suppressed them but Kubel suppress you, so you need to retreat, and alone rifles vs kubel and stormpio won't do anything. That's just one scenario. There are maps where you can easily counter and defend like the rail and metal but that's rare. Add to this truck push which takes you out of cover and I have no idea how to counter it.
10 Dec 2014, 15:13 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

The answer to your question is in your description already.

B-4, B-4, B-4, B-4!! Spam B-4!!
10 Dec 2014, 15:45 PM

A well-micro-ed Kubel is hard to manage, but if you get REs out on the field, you'll be fine. 2x REs can handle a Kubel & Sturmpio. The trick isn't to take out the Kubel, but to pin the Sturmpio. When this happens, you'll be at a 2:1 advantage (because you would have either 3x REs with Rifle Squad incoming or 2xREs w/ Rifle).

If you spread out your units enough, the Sturmpio & Kubel would be forced to retreat, leaving yourself free to continue capping. If you're getting 2v1, then your teammate should have already capped the other half of the map.
10 Dec 2014, 17:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2014, 15:13 PMluvnest
The answer to your question is in your description already.

Are You sure? :drool: :drool:

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 19
unknown 12

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak