Login

russian armor

Patch 08/12/14

PAGES (11)down
9 Dec 2014, 10:26 AM

Maybe in the next patch in the next week we'll see new weapons manual and vehicles from the period 1944 on the eastern front and the Western?? and not just balansy
9 Dec 2014, 10:37 AM

Trolls grow in the dark.
9 Dec 2014, 10:42 AM

Trolls grow in the dark.

But they grow!
9 Dec 2014, 10:45 AM

All you crying babies shut up allready, bugs and weak performance were ruining the game worst than balance.

I play mostly 4v4 as Allies, and I'd still agree - it was getting harder and harder to convince friends to play with me, after so many near-wins that were sabotaged because of crashes and sync errors. *If* that stuff is fixed, then I'll take it over any balance patch.
9 Dec 2014, 10:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2014, 01:33 AMINFIEL

Balance Items – Complete with Knife Juggling!

Jagdtiger
Added real tigers

ISU-152
Removed ability that allows ISU to transform into

Add new tigers in Jagtiger?
WFT

"You know what would really bring the community together !? Posting nonsense on patch notes!!"

Thanks Relic !
9 Dec 2014, 10:51 AM

there is no mention of fixing the current freeze --> fast forward thing that seems to be happening atleast once every single game

They said a while ago that it was due to the player losing connection to the server. When you reconnect it will fast forward your game so you catch up with everyone else.

Also ISU AP rounds can stun jagdtiger again

I'm pretty sure they did before as I remember it happening to me, and it made me rage because it's actually retarded :)
9 Dec 2014, 10:54 AM

Maybe it will be in the next week a large patch with news new units weapons vehicles in 1944??
9 Dec 2014, 10:56 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

"You know what would really bring the community together !? Posting nonsense on patch notes!!"

Thanks Relic !

Nothing bonds people more than having a common enemy :D
9 Dec 2014, 11:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2014, 02:08 AMCieZ
Before people start freaking out (I know I did when I read the notes on the private alpha forums) - I'm pretty sure the 125 range is ONLY for the JT's indirect fire ability.

The normal range of the JT should remain as it was.

The thing is, units like JT or ISU shouldn't be in the game
9 Dec 2014, 11:10 AM

I'm pretty sure they did before as I remember it happening to me, and it made me rage because it's actually retarded :)

They removed that code for the ISU AP rounds with the november patch that actually did most of the ISU/JT changes that are now listed here. HE still could stun the Jagd. It's been added back into the AP rounds as well now.
9 Dec 2014, 11:13 AM
Patrion 28

personally i find the amusing notes, well, amusing.
9 Dec 2014, 11:41 AM
Senior Editor Badge

hotfix on the WAY:

Hi folks!

I just wanted to let you know that our team has found a crash in Ardennes Assault. They are currently working on resolving this, but in the meantime some players may experience this. Apologies for any frustration this may cause in the meantime.

Who this impacts: Anyone that saved their game in the middle of a mission in Ardennes Assault. Meaning your save file picks up halfway through a mission.

Who this does not impact: anyone that with a save game that starts at the end/beginning of a mission.

What happens: when attempting to load your save file, the game will crash.

When this happened: this seems to have been caused by today's patch. Thankfully, it was quickly identified and the team is already working to resolve it.

I'll keep you all posted on the status of this!

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/company-of-heroes-2-bug-reporting/132147-fyi-ardennes-assault-crash

yeah...AA > MP crap :P
9 Dec 2014, 11:44 AM

The thing is, players would be totally happy with this patch right now and even focus on the performance improvements IF Relic would post on their forum or on coh2.org and give us simple estimates of what kind and when patches will be released. since Relic leaves the community in the dark we end up with no information, scared & frustrated and only have one culprit to accuse for our discomfort. Kappa

Sorry but i think that this is an excuse. Since when did Relic do that what you are saying and why are you expecting it to happen now?
I think, for once, this community should be more understanding. As you all know, Relic is a small Studio, they don't have the manpower to satisfy all of us. We are still waiting for a war spoil fix but as yu see nothing happens, and there are 1000s of threads about it. Bitching and whining and demanding does not help.
Its not gonna happen, we are all adults and should accept it (finally).
And for once, just once man, give them some credit for what they are doing.
If it where me on there side, i would close this shit (the game) and go elsewhere.

Dont get me wrong, i am also not happy with many things (like war spoils) but, hey, i am man enough to see that they are trying and doing good stuff for this game and give them credit for that. The changed so many things because we ask for it but as we all should know by now, they cant do it as fast as we want.
Period!!!

And a funny thing...
I did not know that COH2.org had so many female members (only Women niggling so much) :D
9 Dec 2014, 11:49 AM
Senior Editor Badge

We are still waiting for a war spoil fix

Warpoils fix will appear on the future. Maybe they will expand how warpoils works :P
9 Dec 2014, 12:02 PM

Could be just a coincidence, but I'm now getting freezes every few minutes in multiplayer games and rifles refusing to retreat is a really common occurrence.
9 Dec 2014, 12:07 PM

Could be just a coincidence, but I'm now getting freezes every few minutes in multiplayer games and rifles refusing to retreat is a really common occurrence.

the heck
9 Dec 2014, 12:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2014, 01:42 AMnigo
Only bug fixes and performances fixes.

Next week balance PATCH.

Source? They said they'll release a December update in December. Last night's patch was the December update.
9 Dec 2014, 12:12 PM

Every time they have a "performance update" it seems to mean the opposite of improving the game.
9 Dec 2014, 12:16 PM

I am sad they didn't change the bugs where units get stuck in retreat just next to the HQ or get stuck on fallen comrades and get killed themselves. The retreat issues are the most annoying thing in this game for me.
Vaz
9 Dec 2014, 12:36 PM

Entity extensions that have expensive updates now run in parallel on multiple processor cores.
Optimized weapon targeting update.
Optimized PropertyBagGroup lookups by pre-caching them to allow for constant time lookup.
Replaced temporary data structures using heap allocators with stack allocators.
Optimized AI combat evaluations and AI Info updates for AI Opponent and made them run in parallel

Can anyone break these down a little. I don't know if this is more cynthia trolling or if it's something real I just don't recognize.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 30
Peru 8
unknown 6
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L