Login

russian armor

GGSMG "strat"

23 Apr 2013, 15:12 PM

Hey first of all, I've only played the CoH2 beta for 10h atm, but this strat is working
well for me, so ye.. :)

Your resource focus 'll be Munitions, so make sure you get atleast 1 asap.
You'll have a hard time till your sniper is out, but make sure it doesn't get killed
else it's probably a gg already..

so the BO:

GGSMG(Gren,Gren,Sniper,MG), get a bunker out and do the medic bunker tech. -> T2 -> PG,
PG/MG - (If he's blobbing inf, get another MG out to protect your self from the flanks,
else another PG, since he's teching which means he's getting his Armor out soon.) -> AT GUN -> Now you get to the point you where you need to stall the game till you get T3/T4.

You get T3 when the opponent is blobbing infantry, T4 when he isn't obviously :)

You don't need alot of Cap points to win the game, you should be happy with 3/4 Captured points with this strat, since it's going to be a pain in the ass till you get your T2 out, though the Sniper 'll help ya out(If well micro'd)Play aggresive with your first Gren, else it's 9/10 times going to be hard to cap what you need to cap.

Regards,
iAMcHETs.

There's a chance of me uploading some replays of this strat.

[EDIT]

Be carefull for the vehicle rush with flamers, happend to me a few times already that they took my sniper down. In CoH 1 there was only a Jeep which could hunt yours down, but you'd counter it with Mines which are expensive in CoH2, and you won't get them in time.

If you don't know what he's teching in the begin 'cause there's lack of infantry get an extra Gren out, which will give you the time to see what he's teching.
23 Apr 2013, 15:34 PM

Yeah a lot of BO resembling CoH1 seem to work. I find this one though GGMGS is a bit better! Especially with the super fast MP rate and MG's build rather quickly, it just feels like a bit more field presence when you need it, espeically against pure conscript start.
23 Apr 2013, 15:41 PM

Yeah a lot of BO resembling CoH1 seem to work. I find this one though GGMGS is a bit better! Especially with the super fast MP rate and MG's build rather quickly, it just feels like a bit more field presence when you need it, espeically against pure conscript start.

Mhm, depends on playstyle I guess. I love to bully my enemies with the sniper as early as possible, though it's risky to get a sniper out that early since there's not rly anything to protect it against the conscripts.

But when I read my answer back, I'd say get a MG out before the Sniper, since the snipers don't have the stealth as in CoH.

Btw,
i'm RTz(The guy who played you in Langress a few months ago, with the mp draining sniper in the beginning of the game.) :):)

-edit

I think it matters aswell what your Cap order is, is your main focus prety far away and is it easy for the opponent to push you back? Then I'd obviously get the MG first.
6 Jun 2013, 20:44 PM

I prefer GMGGS tbh. The two 1v1 maps revolve around locking down the central area, so the early MG really helps out. By the time they notice your MG set up, your sniper will probably be 1/3rd of the way done building, so it'll be out to counter the mortar/sniper that they'll end up building.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★