Login

russian armor

Single Player Campaign locked

29 Nov 2014, 22:23 PM

29 Nov 2014, 22:24 PM

Stop spamming threads, just replay with that you've said in OP.
29 Nov 2014, 22:47 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Hello Alec- wherever you are

I have just had to invis 5 of your failed threads. Kindly do NOT try to start any more, until you understand how this forum works :)

http://www.coh2.org/guides/category/5/miscellaneous-guides

EDIT: Sixth failed thread on same subject locked
30 Nov 2014, 15:35 PM

aww man!!! I am really sorry about that!!

I kept getting "Error 500, could not post" so I kept trying again lol, my first time posting on this forum, just made an account. :(

Sorry again

But to my question:
How do i get the single player campaign if I only have multiplayer/skirmish?
30 Nov 2014, 15:38 PM

And what have you bought?
OKW/USF army(western fronts armies), USF campaign and soviets/wehr+soviet campaign are all separate stuff you need to get individually.
30 Nov 2014, 15:40 PM

Back in May/June Alienware was giving away free codes for CoH2, which I got. The code is only multiplayer/skirmish, so single player says "purchase" when I try to play. I currently have WFA too but I don't think that would really effects this at all. I found a guide somewhere earlier that said the "Digital collectors edition upgrade" upgrades your gave to have single player but its not on the steam store anymore.

By the way I am talking about the Russian campaign that comes with the base game, not AA.

30 Nov 2014, 16:02 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2014, 15:40 PMAlec
Back in May/June Alienware was giving away free codes for CoH2, which I got. The code is only multiplayer/skirmish, so single player says "purchase" when I try to play. I currently have WFA too but I don't think that would really effects this at all. I found a guide somewhere earlier that said the "Digital collectors edition upgrade" upgrades your gave to have single player but its not on the steam store anymore.

By the way I am talking about the Russian campaign that comes with the base game, not AA.

Hi Alec

I'm glad to see you mastered things :) (Now I know you're not some bot!;) )

There are 4 SP/MP campaigns for the Eastern Front - 3 of them you definitely had to buy separately - Case Blue, Southern Front and Stalingrad. The first I got with the CE, I think - I don't know if you had to buy that separately also, if you did not acquire the CE
30 Nov 2014, 16:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2014, 15:40 PMAlec

Ah, I know what you're talking about and which promotion was that.

Its multiplayer/skirmish exclusively access and if you want to try single player campaign, you need to buy base CoH2(avoid steam unless its 75% deal, otherwise you'll have it cheaper at your local game stores).

What MajorBloodnok is talking about are Theater of War packs, which also need to be bought separately, except the first one that comes with the base game, which will unlock soviet campaign for you.
30 Nov 2014, 16:18 PM

Ok gotcha guys. I am gonna buy the whole game when it is 75% off, I am also gonna get the theater of war packs. Thanks for the help :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★