HelpingHans
Posts: 838

Posts: 197
Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Posts: 76
Posts: 2807 | Subs: 6
Posts: 881
P.S I think this calls for a 24hr coh stream session. >=D
You need to beat VonIvans 26 hours!

Posts: 934


Posts: 241
P.S I think this calls for a 24hr coh stream session. >=D
Bring it on Hans, my prediction is that you will be dead before you get even close to my record MVGame
Posts: 393

Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17

Posts: 197
maybe you are interested aswell in my service?
Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
Also another update.
I have great my own steam group for my stream. Please join it for announcements for when I go live.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/helpinghans
Posts: 107
Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
http://www.twitch.tv/helpinghans/c/2328781
Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12

Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Heh, appropriate hundredth post in this thread

Livestreams
|
|
|
28 | ||
|
|
|
8 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1194 | ||
|
|
|
54 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.488234.676+3
- 2.930244.792+24
- 3.621363.631+3
- 4.700418.626+14
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, tipclubvn
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM








