Login

russian armor

USA is f****g broken

Vaz
20 Nov 2014, 19:06 PM

I'm still stuck with the base 3 commanders for USF, and I must say, I am getting bored with having to play Airborne every time to have a fighting chance. Stupid War Spoils gives me nothing 90% of the time, and maybe a light tank reload bulletin for that other 10%. As such, anything other than the base three commanders is a suggestion to spend money to have a better time playing. Otherwise USF has to play those until War Spoils gives them an alternative.

OKW is probably the only faction I struggle against as Allies, since they've got a vehicle MG, they've got Obers, non-doc KTs, and Pumas AND Luchs.

There is little to no units with any kind of shock value as USF. Assault engies are so far the closest thing in that they can sometimes throw off the standard starting sturmpio-and-kubel-on-fuel combo. Every other unit the USF fields comes in time with, or after, when Axis has access to their hard counters.

Pumas alone nullify just about every USF unit except for the Jackson.

And this is why USF has to rely on overwhelming force. They simply can't counter anything directly AND reliably. As such they have to just win by sheer overwhelming force. Anything else is kind of a loss for USF.

Sorry to spoil this for you, but I've got all 6 and go airborne every game. The other 3 are not better than airborne. The strongest would be rifle company. If your playing 1v1 he might be viable.
20 Nov 2014, 19:06 PM

I REALLY enjoy playing with USF. I think they have an answer to almost everything Krauts can throw at them. You just have to tech properly, choose the appropriate commander and anticipate your opponent's actions. In teams games especially, USF late game can keep up with Jacksons, Bulldozer Shermans, Paratroopers, Howitzers, .50cal and off course your veteran rifles with bars and smokes grenade upgrades. The faction just requires more micro and timely retreats and not meant for click and attack like the German armies.

+1
20 Nov 2014, 20:10 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Thread title adjusted
20 Nov 2014, 21:17 PM

Thread title adjusted

"New Reply on USA is gardening broken" - Fixed that for you if I'm allowed :D
20 Nov 2014, 21:45 PM

What USA doesnt have that EVERY OTHER FACTION HAS

-Early mortar OKW
-Early MG OKW on most doctrines (Kübelwagen can suppress but it is not functionally identical)
-Early nades (need to spend 25 fuel most expensive nades)
-Early Structure demo Not sure what exactly you mean, but if you mean Demolition bombs they are Soviet only...

-Late game Infantry (garabage at this point even vetted) Look at Ostheer, also Riflemen do plenty damage with upgrades even in late game; also you have Paratroopers in a doctrine
-Late game COMPETENT AT (jackson is very paper) Jackson is paper, but the other stats are powerful
-Late game arty (howister tank is paper and howitser is wayyyy to rng) Priests in a doctrine? Also, Ostheer doesn't really have great artillery either, OKW with Stuka only one option as well. An artillery vehicle that can just drive away rather than being an immobile artillery piece being "paper" is also not really a huge deal.

So many crappy threads lately.
20 Nov 2014, 21:48 PM

Permanently Banned
Camping with USF?

You deserve to lose...
21 Nov 2014, 01:51 AM

erorr 500 sorry mods....i dunno why it posted twice without my post

Tell me community how is USA not a broken faction. Im always scrambling for a counter....even when I hold most the map (we are talking 75/85% of the map including fuel)

There is only so much USA can do to counter every thing wher (even okw) throws at them.

What USA doesnt have that EVERY OTHER FACTION HAS

-Early mortar
-Early MG
-Early nades (need to spend 25 fuel most expensive nades)
-Early Structure demo

-Late game Infantry (garabage at this point even vetted)
-Late game COMPETENT AT (jackson is very paper)
-Late game arty (howister tank is paper and howitser is wayyyy to rng)

Why must I be defensive, when you have to be offensive to win the map....its a fucked up meta if you ask me....

Why do axis always get rewarded for "sitting back" "doing nothing"

I miss coh 1.....If you capped or cut of resources in that game it was crucial...this game is so stupid with the resource points...

I feel like the game has very little map tactical value..its all about...who can turtle and harass harder
kubelwagon stops them dead
21 Nov 2014, 03:29 AM

And this is why USF has to rely on overwhelming force. They simply can't counter anything directly AND reliably. As such they have to just win by sheer overwhelming force. Anything else is kind of a loss for USF.
Yet, riflemen are so expensive at 280mp. It's really hard to get enough men to actually fight the war.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 96
New Zealand 51
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak