Login

russian armor

Jagdtiger

PAGES (10)down
28 Nov 2014, 09:57 AM

Updates for June 13th, 2013

ISU-152:
- 33% of the shell’s damage is applied on non-penetrating rounds against enemy armor.
- Added a 1 in 3 chance of crew shocked critical on deflections

IS-2:
- 25% of the shell’s damage is applied on non-penetrating rounds against enemy armor. (No longer applies)
- 1 in 6 chance of 5 second crew shocked critical on target deflections

Tiger:
- Added a 1 in 5 chance for a 5 second crew shocked critical on target deflections

Brummbar:
- 50% of the shell’s damage is applied on non-penetrating rounds against enemy armor.
- Added a 1 in 3 chance of 5s crew shocked critical on target deflections

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 29th Update

Vehicle Stun Critical
Duration from 3 to 5 seconds; this affects a number of abilities which cause units to become stunned for a set period of times. The Stuart uses a separate critical for its stun and is not affected by this change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are your videos from the latest patch? Because in the first video they look like 3 seconds. And even if vehicles are stunned, the tank does not stop dead in its tracks - it decelerates, you know, basic physics.

Second, your panther video shows that the main gun firing right after it gets stunned, because I believe the fire order goes in before the stun happened. If you look at 1:23, as its stunned the MG stops firing right away. I believe the stun at the moment does not stop the tank as if it were a matrix-style timestop stun on a tank.
28 Nov 2014, 10:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 09:57 AMRupert

Updates for June 13th, 2013

ISU-152:
- 33% of the shell’s damage is applied on non-penetrating rounds against enemy armor.
- Added a 1 in 3 chance of crew shocked critical on deflections

IS-2:
- 25% of the shell’s damage is applied on non-penetrating rounds against enemy armor. (No longer applies)
- 1 in 6 chance of 5 second crew shocked critical on target deflections

Tiger:
- Added a 1 in 5 chance for a 5 second crew shocked critical on target deflections

Brummbar:
- 50% of the shell’s damage is applied on non-penetrating rounds against enemy armor.
- Added a 1 in 3 chance of 5s crew shocked critical on target deflections

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 29th Update

Vehicle Stun Critical
Duration from 3 to 5 seconds; this affects a number of abilities which cause units to become stunned for a set period of times. The Stuart uses a separate critical for its stun and is not affected by this change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are your videos from the latest patch? Because they look like 3 seconds. And even if vehicles are stunned, the tank does not stop dead in its tracks - it decelerates, you know, basic physics.

My videos are from 2d ago and yesterday.
It's not about acc or dec. Look at 30s. Crew stunned, yet still rotate. 1:02, JT moving back, order to gor forward, stun, yet still started to move forward but just slower.
28 Nov 2014, 10:14 AM

My videos are from 2d ago and yesterday.
It's not about acc or dec. Look at 30s. Crew stunned, yet still rotate. 1:02, JT moving back, order to gor forward, stun, yet still started to move forward but just slower.

At 30 seconds, the Jagdtiger CREW is stunned and slows to a crawl. Crew shock does not mean broken tracks, engine destruction, time stop, or stasis cell.

Last time I killed Jagdtiger was with four T-34/76 after retreating all their infantry with Katusha and incendiary bombing run. I lost one tank during the approach(it was pre-patch in Hurtgen's forest) and until its death I was able to pretty much stunlock it by trapping it between 3 tanks. Once it starts being pounded it cannot really get away.
28 Nov 2014, 10:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 10:14 AMRupert

At 30 seconds, the Jagdtiger CREW is stunned and slows to a crawl. Crew shock does not mean broken tracks, engine destruction, time stop, or stasis cell.

Last time I killed Jagdtiger was with four T-34/76 after retreating all their infantry with Katusha and incendiary bombing run. I lost one tank during the approach(it was pre-patch in Hurtgen's forest) and until its death I was able to pretty much stunlock it by trapping it between 3 tanks. Once it starts being pounded it cannot really get away.

You don't see it? At 0:30 JT is moving forword, gets stunned, and while stunned I ordered to rotate. JT did rotate while stunned, and go back to moving forward as I commanded. Everything while stunned.
28 Nov 2014, 10:23 AM

I'm kind of lost here? Are you complaining that JT is not good at destroying tanks or what?

It is impossible to defeat Jagdtiger with ISU-152 in 1on1 scenario. Infantry does nothing to this tanks so its OK to neglect their influence. You need at least 2 ISU against JT and even then odds aren't 100% in your fauvor. You can even ignore AT guns to some degree as they usually don't penetrate.

This stun thing is clearly a glitch or bug of some sort.
28 Nov 2014, 10:24 AM

You don't see it? At 0:30 JT is moving forword, gets stunned, and while stunned I ordered to rotate. JT did rotate while stunned, and go back to moving forward as I commanded. Everything while stunned.

I must question your definition of "rotating"... your cursor wasn't even on a different direction of Jagdtiger...
28 Nov 2014, 10:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 10:24 AMRupert

I must question your definition of "rotating"... your cursor wasn't even on a different direction of Jagdtiger...

Are you trolling, blind or simply didn't watch the video at all.
28 Nov 2014, 10:31 AM

I'm kind of lost here? Are you complaining that JT is not good at destroying tanks or what?

It is impossible to defeat Jagdtiger with ISU-152 in 1on1 scenario. Infantry does nothing to this tanks so its OK to neglect their influence. You need at least 2 ISU against JT and even then odds aren't 100% in your fauvor. You can even ignore AT guns to some degree as they usually don't penetrate.

This stun thing is clearly a glitch or bug of some sort.

Impossible to defeat more expensive, fully dedicated AT unit with built-in stun with a AT and AI (possibly the best AI option in game),cheaper,earlier unit on a head-on engagement? Sounds pretty reasonable, like kubels losing to M20s amirite?

The stun thing was implemented to counterbalance Jagdtiger's penetrating shot, not a bug or glitch.
28 Nov 2014, 10:35 AM

Are you trolling, blind or simply didn't watch the video at all.

A tank sliding off due to a stunned crew is NOT rotation. The mouse cursor never moved away from the front of the unit. How does something "rotate" when its not even commanded to do so?
28 Nov 2014, 10:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 10:31 AMRupert

Impossible to defeat more expensive, fully dedicated AT unit with built-in stun with a AT and AI (possibly the best AI option in game),cheaper,earlier unit on a head-on engagement? Sounds pretty reasonable, like kubels losing to M20s amirite?

The stun thing was implemented to counterbalance Jagdtiger's penetrating shot, not a bug or glitch.

Right, but 2 ISUs, Guards with button, markt target and perfect FAB-50 bombing should be enough but it's not.
Shame I don't have that replay. But well... Maybe it was just bad RNG

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 10:35 AMRupert

A tank sliding off due to a stunned crew is NOT rotation. The mouse cursor never moved away from the front of the unit. How does something "rotate" when its not even commanded to do so?

It moved like this

Red cross (as on the video) is enough to make it rotate.

But OK, I will do it for you and make more obvious video.
____
Viedo is ready. Just wait until I will be able to upload.

It looks like driver was drunk or was hitting clutch so JT was losing power, but still it moved as I commanded.

Just wait few hours.
28 Nov 2014, 16:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 10:31 AMRupert

If you're struggling to get an ISU152 with Jagdtiger you're doing it wrong.
28 Nov 2014, 16:33 PM

You can't stun the Jagdtiger with the ISU AP rounds
28 Nov 2014, 16:41 PM

So as I promised Rupert, clean, fresh new video with stunned Jadgtiger.

Stunned crew should be immune to orders? Well... You can see that crew perfectly follow orders, just slower but it's like you can't do anything with JT while 3sec stun in ON.

24sec.

28 Nov 2014, 18:23 PM

So as I promised Rupert, clean, fresh new video with stunned Jadgtiger.

Stunned crew should be immune to orders? Well... You can see that crew perfectly follow orders, just slower but it's like you can't do anything with JT while 3sec stun in ON.

24sec.

It still is no longer needed. remove the stun and reduce the fuel cost to 250.
28 Nov 2014, 18:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 18:23 PMJaigen

It still is no longer needed. remove the stun and reduce the fuel cost to 250.

You miss the point my friend. Im not saying it's needed. Truly I don't care. Im showing it because I was called a liar :banana:

But cost reduction? I dont know... I mean, it should not be cheaper than King Tiger but it already is since you don't need all tiers. Let's wait for call in fix and the we'll see.
28 Nov 2014, 18:52 PM

SO i guess the compensation for not being able to shot through walls is.... to destroy even harder on open maps?
28 Nov 2014, 19:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 18:52 PMNinjaWJ
SO i guess the compensation for not being able to shot through walls is.... to destroy even harder on open maps?

No it needs to be on par with the elephant. yeah sure the elephant has lees armour and range but up for that and some with spotting and heat rounds , its in a faction without a fuel penalty and its cheaper . also it doctrine provides anti arty options and spotting scopes making the elephant way better then the JT.
28 Nov 2014, 21:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 19:41 PMJaigen

No it needs to be on par with the elephant. yeah sure the elephant has lees armour and range but up for that and some with spotting and heat rounds , its in a faction without a fuel penalty and its cheaper . also it doctrine provides anti arty options and spotting scopes making the elephant way better then the JT.

It is on par or better than the Elefant. What you are describing is the commander...

Breakthrough has sturm officer and Panzerfusilier, which are both very nice units. Both commanders function differently.
29 Nov 2014, 01:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 21:09 PMNinjaWJ

It is on par or better than the Elefant. What you are describing is the commander...

Breakthrough has sturm officer and Panzerfusilier, which are both very nice units. Both commanders function differently.

if its on par with the elephant why should it cost far more while the OKW only gain 66% fuel? thats why it needs cost reduction.

Also your " counterargument " about synergy is so bad you just made a complete fool of yourself and im not going to respond to it. your simply not on the level
29 Nov 2014, 01:44 AM

yeah i cant troll as hard as you sorry
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment