Login

russian armor

Stuart DPS

17 Nov 2014, 06:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2014, 00:38 AMwillyto

Cynthia posted a video with the recording of some tanks sound:

We can see on 0:25 a M24 Chaffee being recorded :huhsign:

You'd read the blog post under which the vod was posted, you'd knew that both chaffee and pershing engine sounds were used on OKW vehicles.
17 Nov 2014, 07:22 AM

T2 for the US is a so so. To Tech to the CPT then for a stuart is a waste for what the stuart does. Its also a huge sink in manpower. Shrek blobs kill it, stun shot targets infantry instead of tanks, and crit tank damage sometimes doesn't activate right away when the stuart is behind the tank you want to snare. Unit needs tweaking.
17 Nov 2014, 08:18 AM

T2 for the US is a so so. To Tech to the CPT then for a stuart is a waste for what the stuart does. Its also a huge sink in manpower. Shrek blobs kill it, stun shot targets infantry instead of tanks, and crit tank damage sometimes doesn't activate right away when the stuart is behind the tank you want to snare. Unit needs tweaking.

I think you should improve your micro. Almost 80% time in game as US I go for Stuart. It helps a lot to push back, harrass points or even helps to fight panther with blinding shot. Yep it kinda krazy clicks needed, but it always rewarded.

Maybe some buff for ROF would be good, or some price lowering.
17 Nov 2014, 15:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2014, 08:18 AMcarloff

I think you should improve your micro. Almost 80% time in game as US I go for Stuart. It helps a lot to push back, harrass points or even helps to fight panther with blinding shot. Yep it kinda krazy clicks needed, but it always rewarded.

Maybe some buff for ROF would be good, or some price lowering.

True, but I rather micro my M20 and rifles than a Stuart. Spend so much time microing tin can armor that pops like pinata, you end up bleeding your manpower or worse loosing your squads while you are trying to micro your Stuart to dodge shreks, at guns and get in close to that panther for the stun and crit. With an M20 you have smoke which allows you to get out of jail quick with reverse and then you can go back to microing your squads that are following it. The M20s value is so much better than the stuart. Hits the field quick, mines one shot light armor and imobs other armor, has smoke, comes with a bazooka, and vets up quick allowing it to greater LOS to spot for AT Guns.
17 Nov 2014, 17:37 PM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2014, 06:28 AMKatitof

You'd read the blog post under which the vod was posted, you'd knew that both chaffee and pershing engine sounds were used on OKW vehicles.

Let us dream. We were linked to the video so I watched the video instead of reading any blog.
17 Nov 2014, 18:17 PM

well jack of all trades would imply that it's actually decent at all of those things it does, which it doesnt.

Well, it's equally poor at everything it does, so that counts, right? :D
17 Nov 2014, 18:25 PM

I kinda like the Stuart, but it could use a buff..

yea me to man I love this unit but could use a slight buff to accuracy or aoe for better dps. I thought the penetration nerf wasn't need
17 Nov 2014, 18:53 PM

True, but I rather micro my M20 and rifles than a Stuart. Spend so much time microing tin can armor that pops like pinata, you end up bleeding your manpower or worse loosing your squads while you are trying to micro your Stuart to dodge shreks, at guns and get in close to that panther for the stun and crit. With an M20 you have smoke which allows you to get out of jail quick with reverse and then you can go back to microing your squads that are following it. The M20s value is so much better than the stuart. Hits the field quick, mines one shot light armor and imobs other armor, has smoke, comes with a bazooka, and vets up quick allowing it to greater LOS to spot for AT Guns.

Good points, agreed.
17 Nov 2014, 18:57 PM

Make the Stuart's AI capability to match with T-70.
17 Nov 2014, 19:36 PM

Make the Stuart's AI capability to match with T-70.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★