Login

russian armor

How is Mechanized Company holding up lately?

12 Nov 2014, 05:06 AM

I remember way back some patchs ago, this was my first commander drop for the U.S, this was before you could buy them. I remember the effect the trucks had at the start with rear and rifles in the back.

Then I rememeber they changed it to where its cp price made it miss its only good phase of the game, havent touched the company sensethen.

So how is the company holding up these days? Im a bit sick these days of fighting axis with new conscripts with the rec acc penalty, so I want to dust off the rear echos and get some insane wins with them again.
12 Nov 2014, 05:12 AM

Its only purpose is to kill a kubel the jeep that is, arty is pretty useful in killing okw trucks. going jeep then getting fuel caches makes it feasible to go captain and lt in teamgames so its decent imo but not necessarily great or even good only works vs okw
12 Nov 2014, 05:44 AM

So how is the company holding up these days?

Ive seen guys go truck + BAR rush with early munition caches and Rifle + BAR and hunt down OKW trucks without capping anything in the first 5-6 mins and ive lost to this rush its even before volks can hit 90ammo for shreck the only counter is either a lot of strummis or a raketn playing as OKW.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★